L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

I don't get why the reviews are so good. It's mediocre at best. I don't like the texture of my hair after using. Too soft and frizzy. However, I haven't noticed any color fading and it does smell good. Overall, I wouldn't purchase again.

IF YOU WANT TO GO BALD - USE THIS PRODUCT

This is the worst product imaginable. It made me hair literally pout out. Let me assure you readers that I first had thyroid functions tested. No medical reason,. No stress. The only explanation was the changing my shampoo to this product and the conditioner caused massive hair loss.

I stopped using it about 3 months ago now. the hair loss seems to be getting less, but it is still happening. There is new hair growth, thank goodness.

meanwhile the agent for L'Oreal was really objectionable. He claimed he could not help me since I had thrown away the product and it could not be tested for being "faulty". Like just one tube will be faulty! He also suggested that I had an allergy - not allergy - no red scalp no itchiness.

To Read all 196 Reviews, Login or Join

L'Oreal's Ever Pure Moisture Shampoo has a nice smell to it and is pretty moisturizing. I have long thick hair and this has helped with my extreme dryness and split ends. The packaging is great for traveling, very sleek!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Recently went back to this after using it a few times & then switching it up & simply forgetting about it. This shampoo is so thick & really makes my hair feel soft. I have very oily hair that I like to shampoo daily so the fact that this doesn't completely strip my hair dry is an awesome thing. I have tried one other shampoo from the Everpure line & I truly do feel like L'oreal is the best drugstore brand there is.

This has to be one of the worst shampoos I have ever used. I got no moisture whatsoever from this product. It actually felt more like a "clarifying" shampoo, one that strips everything off of the hair. I followed with the conditioner from the same line and I literally could not even get a wide tooth comb through my wet hair afterwards. After three tries I gave up and threw the almost-full bottles in the trash. Never again will I purchase a Loreal shampoo or conditioner!

on 12/8/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great and makes my hair super soft and moisturized. I didn't realize how much I liked this until I finished the bottle and started using Herbal Essences shampoo (the blue coconut one that claims to be hydrating) and my hair would get super tangled. I had bleached my hair before getting this shampoo and it kept my hair from going crazy.

on 10/13/2015 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a new shampoo to try cause I've been using the same one for about a year and I needed one for colored hair so I tried this. Big mistake! My hair was very healthy and shiny and Ironically this "moisture" shampoo dried the hell out of my hair! Would never recommend this.

My hair is treated with Keratin so it's imperative that I use sulfate-free products. This line is amazing for a drugstore brand. The scent is a wonderful eucalyptus and mint, and it lathers enough to actually clean my hair. Will continue to repurchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently I bleached my hair and try as I may, my hair ended up fried! It felt terrible and strawlike. I was so upset since I have been trying some time to grow it out. I tried everything from olive oil to hair mask, leave in treatment etc. Finally I bought the LOreial ever pure shampoo and the L'Oreal sufate free argan conditioner. I washed and when I stepped out sprayed with the infussiam 23 leave in and let air dry. My hair is satin! Not that fake cotton candy soft from over processed hair either. It's strong and soft! I would recommend this to every one! It saved me from cutting off my hair, and put life back into it! It felt like it binded the hair particles back together. I'm so in love!

My hair is brunette (colored with henna every few months), slightly wavy, and about armpit-length. This is my HG shampoo! It smells great (I'm a very scent-oriented person so this is important to me), lathers like a dream despite being sulfate-free, and leaves my hair cleansed and soft. I don't get all the negative reviews- it's not a miracle product, certainly, but it's a very nice quality shampoo for the price. Highly recommended!

(PS- I'm almost positive it hasn't been discontinued. I see it in every hair care aisle in CVS, Walgreens, Target, etc. every time I go!)

Popular Shampoos