Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Triple Smoothing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Triple Smoothing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

4.9

Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceteareth 20, Urea, Cyclohexasiloxane, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Xantham Gum, Fragrance, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate

on 9/12/2011 4:41:00 PM

I have been looking all over the Internet for the Triple Smoothing Lotion from Lubriderm but unable to find it. On OverstockDrugs.com there is a big red stamp across the product stating it has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Earlier today I tried to special order it at my local Rite-Aid store and this particular item isn't in the catalog of Lubriderm products.
I also did a search on eBay where anything can normally be found and I could not find this particular Lubriderm product.

good moisturizer.sinks in and feels nice 4.5

on 5/15/2011 11:31:00 AM

WHERE DID THIS PRODUCT GO??

I can't find it ANYWHERE on the shelves and the Lubriderm website doesn't list it. It was my HG for getting rid of the dark pores left on my legs post-shaving... I hope this comes back soon!

on 1/18/2011 3:59:00 PM

I found that this winter has been tougher on me than most in terms of how my skin feels. It seems like this year needs extra intervention and I decided to pick this up a few weeks ago. I use it right out of the shower and my itchy, scaly skin has now improved significantly. The itchy skin was soothed right away, the roughness took a week or so to improve. I think this is a great product that is worthy of my purchase again.

As some of you have already pointed out, this moisturizer is fantastic when it comes to dealing with KP. I would not suggest that it "cures" it, though. Frequent use of this product will keep those pesty little bumps at bay. In all honesty, my arms have never felt smoother than they have after using this product for 2 weeks.

I haven't noticed an exceptional benefit to my legs, though (I don't have KP on my legs, just extremely dry scaly skin). And steer clear of using this on your feet. I find the AHA causes the skin to feel extremely uncomfortable. Definitely would repurchase, but probably only to use on my KP-troubled arms.

on 3/22/2011 9:21:00 AM

This lotion is hard to find. It's always sold out. It's the best for KP. Same results as with NeoStrata for a third or so of the price. If you want to get rid of those mine fields on your arms you have to try this product. Use morning and night for 3 weeks and you will be very happy with the results. My daughter now has fabulous arms. It may not be moisturizing enough for the rest of the body so you might want to use a richer lotion for dry areas.

on 5/28/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lotion out there! Exfoliating is good for all skin, but what I really love about this lotion is how it has helped the KP on the back of my arms. Only product that has ever helped (... well I couldn't stick with using others consistently because they were so disgusting). Legs burn a little if I use right after shaving, but not a big deal. I really like Lubriderm lotions in general - nice packaging and just seem clean and not goopy.

on 11/29/2010 11:50:00 AM

I've been using Aqua Glycolic's AHA lotion for years and loved it, but I always had to order it on line since my local drugstores never carried it, and it was pricey ($25 for 6 oz). When I saw this at Target, I thought I'd give it a shot since it was a fraction of the price of the AG ($8 for 13.5 oz), and it was available locally. Well I love it. It feels better than the AG...more cushy, thicker, softer, richer, although it takes a bit longer to soak it, but definitely does in about 5 minutes. Spreads easily, leaves no sticky residue at all, but still feels very protecting. Moisturizes better too. I couldn't use the AG daily as it would start to dry out my skin, making it feel a bit prickly. This I can use every day without the drying effect. Leaves my skin feeling just as smooth if not smoother. The scent is pleasant...a soft, mild floral that disappears quickly. I moved my home last week, and my hands were a complete wreck from packing/unpacking, cracked and dry, and they felt like sandpaper. This fixed all that almost instantly and there are no greasy fingerprints when I touch something. I also moved to a much harsher climate and my face was feeling so tight and dehydrated so I used this and it fixed all that too without greasing out my oily skin (which tends to get super greasy when its dehydrated). It also made the most amazing base for my tinted sunscreen (EmerginC). Pores look smaller, both creme and powder blush goes on so smooth and even, and skin feel like silk. Seriously a great, all around, multipurpose lotion thats now a staple.

on 6/10/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best lotion I've used. After about a month of using this lotion, all of the rough patches on my knees and elbows are gone, my skin is much softer and smoother, and no sign of dryness. Love it!!

on 8/2/2010 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Years ago, in the late 90's, Lubriderm had an AHA formula lotion with 12% AHA. It was taken off the market in 2001 and I thought it would never be back. I was sad for my KP afflicted arms, legs and chest.
However, 6 years later, a reformulated Lubriderm AHA came out.
I was skeptical...it no longer states how much AHA is in the bottle, so I couldn't be certain if it would be as effective.
Not only is it more effective, it smells better and feels ALOT better on my skin (the old formula was very sticky)
The price is excellent. I think anyone who uses it would agree, the efficacy and amount one gets for 12.00 CAD makes his HG worthy.
It smoothes out even inflamed KP bumps and doesn't make me feel sweaty in the summer, and smells awesome.
I have gone thru countless bottles since 2007. It's my HG daytime body lotion.

Popular Lotions / Creams