Africa's Best Ultimate Hair oil with Ginseng

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Soy Bean Oil , Walnut Seed Oil , Kiwi Fruit Extract , Olive Fruit Oil , Castor Seed Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Jojoba Seed Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Safflower Oil , Calendula Extract , Yarrow Extract , Cucumber Extract , Carrageenan Extract , Ginseng Extract , Sage Extract , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Extract , Fragrance

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am actually on my second bottle of this. I was using Seven oil, from Sally's, but this is cheaper and easier to come by. I have purchased this from Walmart and Cvs. It was $2 at Walmart and $3 at Cvs. The smell is better with Seven Oil, more fruity. This one smells like baby powder. Not my favorite, but doesn't really bother me. I use this all over my body in the shower and rinse off after application. I don't need to apply moisturizer after at all, which is great. It has totally ended my shaving irritation issues on my legs. I apply a couple drops on my legs before using body wash to shave and it is way, way better than using shave gel. I think everyone could find a use for this! I also use it when giving manicures/pedicures to moisturize. Use it as hot oil deep conditioner in hair!! Love love love. For $2? Give it a try.

on 6/15/2011 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am from Europe and have straight auburn hair that has always been brittle and dry. Coloring it does not help, of course. Initially, I was looking for Washington's Carrot Seed Oil, but I could not find it. Then I saw this product on the shelf, and for the price it was not going to be a great loss, if it did not work for me.

I used it the evening before coloring my hair, by simply massaging and brushing some of it throughout my hair and leaving it in overnight. I did not notice any oily residue on my pillow in the morning. It must have all soaked in pretty good. My hair definitely felt better, after I was done coloring. The same after I washed it two days later.

So far, I really like it. The bottle is brittle, so don't drop it. It may crack. And the smell reminds me of baby wipes, but it is not unpleasant.

Currently I am still experimenting a little. I will try to see, if it may replace or supplement some of my other hair products and then will come back and add a note here.

on 4/12/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use either this or hot six oil to wash my face.

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is a good, mild oil to get the day's grime/sunscreen/makeup off.

Just a wet washcloth or a mild foaming cleanser after massaging this into my face - no greasy/oily residue, just nice, moisturized, nice-looking skin.

Great for my body, too, after I shower.