Africa's Best Ultimate Hair oil with Ginseng

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Soy Bean Oil , Walnut Seed Oil , Kiwi Fruit Extract , Olive Fruit Oil , Castor Seed Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Jojoba Seed Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Safflower Oil , Calendula Extract , Yarrow Extract , Cucumber Extract , Carrageenan Extract , Ginseng Extract , Sage Extract , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Extract , Fragrance

Love this oil...........For EVERYTHING! Since having highlighted my hair, I mix this in with my Motions conditioners and my hair is soft and manageable. I like the soft "baby lotion" scent. It's also light for an oil. Which I like, as anything heavy weighs my hair down and makes it look greasy. I also love it in the bath and in lotions. I don't like the lid as a lot pours out/leaks out.

on 10/1/2011 9:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Good product. Nice formula of different oils. I can only give it three lippies because I don't like the smell and it's not an improvement over straight olive oil for me (which is too heavy). For those who like how olive oil conditions their hair but don't like the smell, this would be a good alternative.

on 4/12/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use either this or hot six oil to wash my face.

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is a good, mild oil to get the day's grime/sunscreen/makeup off.

Just a wet washcloth or a mild foaming cleanser after massaging this into my face - no greasy/oily residue, just nice, moisturized, nice-looking skin.

Great for my body, too, after I shower.