Africa's Best Ultimate Hair oil with Ginseng

No Image

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Soy Bean Oil , Walnut Seed Oil , Kiwi Fruit Extract , Olive Fruit Oil , Castor Seed Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Jojoba Seed Oil , Carrot Seed Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Safflower Oil , Calendula Extract , Yarrow Extract , Cucumber Extract , Carrageenan Extract , Ginseng Extract , Sage Extract , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Extract , Fragrance

on 10/1/2011 9:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Good product. Nice formula of different oils. I can only give it three lippies because I don't like the smell and it's not an improvement over straight olive oil for me (which is too heavy). For those who like how olive oil conditions their hair but don't like the smell, this would be a good alternative.

on 1/22/2011 10:57:00 PM

I am white with long bleached hair. I am constantly looking for good conditioners. I had read that ethnic, African-American hair products are great for Caucasian hair, too (especially damaged, dry hair )

So while I was at Wal-Mart I came across this product and read the ingrdients. It has carrot oil, walnut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and a few others.

And best of all, it was only $1.97 !! I could not believe how cheap it was. But I went ahead and tried it. I use it as a deep conditioner on my hair twice a week, and heat it up in the microwave for about 10 seconds. I leave it on for about 30 minutes,

My hair came out very silky, soft and beautiful !!! It did not come out greasy at all. And this oil can be used on skin and nails too ! And it smells great.

Of course the only downside is it's quite heavy and thick. So if your hair is normal and/ or oily- you probably should not use this product. This product is one of the best conditioners I've used. It's better than all the the expensive, fancy ones I've used

I highly recommend this product for anyone ( black or white ) who has very dry, damaged hair. I will definitely buy this one again !

on 1/27/2009 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I found this at my local Walmart in the Ethnic hair section. I don't care for the scent, it does smell like a baby wipe or baby oil. I use it on my hands and feet and it does a good job on my hands and an OK job on my feet. I also swipe a bit through the dry parts of my hair. My hair soaks it in and no greasy residue.
My hair is natually curly and very dried out. This oil along with Keratase products, make my hair feel soft and silky. It's pretty cheap and will last a long time.