Boots No7 Extreme Length Mascara

Boots  No7 Extreme Length Mascara
Boots No.7 Extreme Length Mascara

4.1

Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), PEG 75, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Amino Methyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), May Contain (+/-):, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow) (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron oxides)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down my favorite drugstore mascara, probably my favorite mascara in any price point. It never flakes or smears or runs, and it holds a curl all day. It never really clumps, and it never makes my lashes look spidery. The brush can be a little pokey, but honestly I have that problem with all of the synthetic spike brushes, not just this one. I was going to splurge on something high end for my wedding but I ended up using this one because I love it so much.

on 5/1/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Although the packaging seems to have changed since the pic was posted here, this is still a very serviceable, affordable mascara. It does not clump, but then again, it really doesn't build up either. It is a perfect mascara for daytime/work. It doesn't flake either. The only thing is that the wand is straight not curved and it's really hard. I have to be careful or I poke myself in the eye. It probably isn't that good for glamorous looks.

To Read all 38 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/25/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried every mascara in the drug store and nothing compares to this! It gives you amazing long separated lashes with no clumps! Seriously this is the only mascara I've found that doesn't clump, the only thing though is the packaging it comes in. It doesn't come in a regular cardboard packing that you can easily rip open, it comes sealed in a clear plastic that's impossible to get off. It took me a good 7 minutes with sisscors trying to rip off the packing.

on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This doesn't smudge, clump or flake on me. It doesn't add any length, either. Definitely not a repurchase.

on 4/30/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have very short, straight lashes and when I curl my lashes and use this mascara, beautiful things happen. I'm not entirely sure if that formula is already waterproof because on the packaging of mine it didn't state it was, but holy cow is that stuff resistant. Had basically no clumps and the pigmentation of the black was aboslutely amazing. I had bought this at Target and the price wasn't bad at all and the packaging was like a purple-foil kinda color. The wand was great, rubber like I normally love, and also the formula was smoother and wetter, but dried when on the lashes of course. I would recommend this for anyone with the same lashes as mine beacuse damn, this stuff be da bombbbbbbbb

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have medium-length, stick-straight eyelashes. I'm always on the hunt for a mascara that will get my lashes out there! I stumbled on this gem at Target a few years ago. This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes. The plastic brush is the key, it grips the lashes (especially the bottom) and gives them great definition and length, no clumps! I curl my lashes, walking the curler up, apply and curl again before my last coat where I focus on the tips. One trick I've learned with mascara is applying product to the top of the lashes too, full coverage! This mascara is easy to remove, I don't have a problem with it sticking to my curler when I commit the sin of curling with mascara on haha. I've never received so many compliments on my eyelashes before I started using Extreme Length. Definitely a holy grail!

on 12/20/2013 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this from work and didn't know anything about it but decided to give it a try since my current mascara was getting old. This is a truly lovely mascara for everyday use. The brush is rubber and the little "spikes" on the brush are small and super pointy to help separate the lashes. And it does so, very effectively! My lashes get really long and separated. I use two coats for more volume. This mascar does not smudge a bit during the day. Good price too.

on 9/7/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of my two HG mascaras.
Lengthens beautifully without clumping - looks really natural. I tend to use this in the day time and my Benefit They're Real for nights out as Benefit thickens (and can sometimes clump my lashes) slightly - this gives a dramatic night out look but the No7 is a lot more natural.
Tip - sometimes I build up layers on my outermost lashes, flicking outwards and upwards with the brush, and just do one coat on the rest. This gives a great 60s wide eyed look.
Never clumps, lengthens and separates - great mascara!
NB I think it has recently been repackaged - mine came in a glossy purple tube and has a black brush. Very classy.

I got this as a tester size with an eyeshadow set I was given as a gift and was a bit dubious about using it because of the brush. It's one of those plastic, hedgehog looking ones which looks like it would have your eye out if you lose concentration for even a second. And being a fairly clumsy person anyway, you can probably understand my slight apprehension...

However, I eventually overcame my 'fear' of this and gave it a try. WOW! This. Is. Brilliant! Well done Boots for making a mascara that actually does what it says on the packaging. This definitely gave my eyelashes 'extreme length' without being clumpy or overdoing it on the colour (it's a very intense black). And I don't know why I was so worried about the wand either - it's actually far gentler and easier to use than most of the regular brush type ones I'm used to.

The tester size was about 15ml (I think) and that lasted me a good 2 months when using it most days. I don't know what ml the full sized version is, but it costs 12.50GBP which I think is definitely worth it when you consider what an amazing job it does. Be warned though - looking at the Boots website the packaging for this seems to have changed; it's now in a black tube with white writing down the side as opposed to the bronze coloured tube shown in the photographs here.

on 11/25/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was very attracted to the brush and the packaging. It comes in a rust gold tube and the brush is one of those thin plastic ones; reminiscent of the Cover Girl LashExact which really helps me to comb out my lashes as I apply mascara. However, this did nothing for my lashes. I have to combine with me HG mascara (Maybelline Lash Stiletto) and when combine, my lashes look MUCH longer and not clumpy at all. Boots Extreme Length does not hold curl at all.