Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy Sheerest Cream Blush in Beaming

3.8

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This blush has a powdery dusty pink appearance. The texture is creamy & easy to apply. Unfortunately this colour is not ideal for me yet would be perfect for someone with a fairer, smoother & cooler complexion. It doesn't have the staying power & is gone within a couple of hours. I have only recently purchased this product & am not familiar with cream blushes so in all fairness I'll experiment & update a little later. I see no logic in purchasing another blush to go on top yet I'll attempt applying with a brush. The packaging is nice yet doesn't equate to it's quality. At this stage, I wouldn't repurchase or recommend. Update: I have given this product a longer trial & although I'm not totally happy with the colour, the texture is far better compared to NYX Boho chic cream blush & it was cheaper also. I'm not sold on cream blush at this stage yet am open to trialing another brand due to my dry skin. I still would not repurchase.

on 4/1/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It may look like a bright color in the packaging but once you put it on your skin its a true pink color. I used my finger when applying this. Its easy to blend with a natural look. You can build it up if you want to without the color looking un-natural

on 12/29/2011 6:56:00 PM

Another awesome thing I heard about from people talking about the 75% off CVS sale going on... I figured for a couple bucks I can try it out. I have never tried SH Makeup before. Only nail stuff.
I have so say, so far I am impressed.
Pigmentation- light but buildable. Very natural looking. I love the color
Formula- Creamy.. not too waxy as I've found w/ some cream blushes
Price- Even at regular price, not bad

So far, it doesn't seem to bother my skin... Time will tell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I also picked this up on sale at CVS for realllly cheap! This product would get 5 stars if it didn't break me out! I put it on one day, woke up the next morning with a big pimple on my cheek. I have oily acne prone skin. I would highly recommend this if you don't break out easy though! It has great pigmentation and is a beautiful color. :)

on 12/29/2011 5:41:00 PM

This was on clearance at CVS for 75 % off love it wears very well stop by CVS and pick it up before it sell out!

on 9/3/2011 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful barbie pink--bubblegum pink shade (basically the color in the pan, u get exactly what u see!) The cream blush is opaque in the pan but goes on sheer and is veryy blendable (similar to NYC cream blush sticks) veryy buildable from a natural flush to an obvious glow so layering will give u the opaque color in the pan, lasting power--all day for me 6-8 hrs and o yea PARABEN FREE!

Im a NC25 n this shows up on me as well as my sister of NC35. You don't need alot, a slight dab with even a single finger will give color payoff. And ofcourse use a brush if your sharing, works great with a stippling one. You get 0.1 oz of the product & I found it on drugstore.com for about $5 (retails about $9 normally at cvs) Love the green rim around the packaging & the leaf in the center (im going to upload a pic just to show u guys) puts me in the fall mood perfectly just like the shade.

I bought this many months ago on sale... I tried it on my face once or twice, threw it in the bathroom cupboard, and forgot about it. The idea of a cream blush has always intrigued me, but I could never get the application quite right. I gave up.
Now, fast-forward to now, and I came across this barely touched pan. I almost threw it away... and then I caught my MAC 188 brush out of the corner of my eye. All of a sudden, something clicked! I eagerly dabbed and blended this stuff onto my cheekbones with my trusty brush, stood back from the mirror, and THERE IT WAS. I finally get it!
The staying power is decent, the color is a flattering natural pink (neither too cool nor too warm), and the packaging feels pretty sturdy. I like how this makes my skin look all gleamy and glowy. I only wish I had figured out how to use this at the beginning of the winter, because I don't see it having a lot of staying power in the heat.
Now that I've discovered the trick of using a duo-fiber brush with cream blush, I run the risk of becoming addicted to a new genre of makeup!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of the better cream blushes sold in drugstores. I payed $9 for it, and I thought it was a bit overpriced, but the quality is amazing! I love the soft texture of this blush, and it it blends in to my skin beautifully. It looks like a bubblegum pink color when I put a little on my finger, but it blends into a gorgeous natural flush on my cheeks. I love it for my fair skin, but it is a very light color and it's very sheer. I love this blush, but next time I'll try a darker color. The packaging really surprised me, because I dropped it and it didn't get damaged at all!

Finally found this at CVS in Hanover, NH....Tried BEAMING and love it! By itself & with foundation looks & wears great.

on 3/26/2010 5:54:00 PM

I love Carmindy, who doesn't? I like this blush, nice and sheer and works great as a base for your powder blush. Will be repurchasing when I run out, whenever that is because this will prob last a long time.

Popular Blush Products