Maybelline New York Express Finish Color in Far East Fuchsia

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/30/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I use this on my toes during the summer. It's a iridescent, pearlescent HOT pink that is just so flattering. It will really bum me out if they ever discontinue this.

Price: 3.99
I needed a hot pink polish for my toes to compliment an outfit and this was the cheapest one at the drug store :)

This is an awesome toe color for summer - the perfect hot pink with a tiny hint of purple iridescence in the right lighting. continued >>

I love thsi shade, the purple pearl is divine. My only problem is that it dries lumpy on my nails, with tiny little air bubbles, no matter how little (or how much) I apply. :(

I love this color! I've had it for about 2-3 years and I don't know if it's been discountinued or what, but I adore the Barbie pink tint. It's very bright, but it has a hint of shimmer to it as well. I wear it most of the summer.

on 7/3/2002 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great summer toe color. Its a bright fuchia pink that dries really fast.

on 7/3/2002 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice bright fuchsia shade, great for the summer. It dries fast and holds up well. It is also shiny, which I like.

Popular Polishes