no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/22/2007

I have fair skin that is oily and acne-prone. I found this powder to work well on my skin and it didn't cause me to break out.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

1.0

Apr/25/2005

I got both the pink and yellow and neither did what it said it would. AUS15 bucks and what a waste of money! Yellow was too light and pink was...well too light as well. I think this would be better for really light skinned gals. Puff that came with it is crap, texture of the powder is very much like chalk and not finely milled (saw bits of white).

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/09/2003

Too chalky, particularly on the nose. It was a good, neutralizing color.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

Apr/24/2003

Although the color was workable (neutral yellow as opposed to chicken-skin yellow), the texture is that of highly pigmented chalk and it can be hard to blend in.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jan/20/2003

I love this powder. I use the yellow based powder and it is one my all time favorite products and one of my few repeat purchases. I have purchased three (3) compacts, one for work, home and for my purse. This powder gives my skin a lovely finish and a beautiful glow. I don't have to wear foundation with this product. Just a little concelor on problem areas and this product. I am a …Read more

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/06/2001

This is a yellow based corrective powder that is just fabulous! I own 2 (one for hm and the other for back and forth to work) Highly recommended

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age30-35