100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush - All

100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush - All

Not tested on animals

Fruit Pigments of Organic Blackberry1, Organic Pomegrante1, Organic Cranberry2, Organic Raspberry1, Organic Strawberry1, and Organic Cherry1, Organic Rice Starch2, Organic Rosehip Oil3, Organic Avocado Butter3, Organic Cocoa Butter3, Organic Flax seed Oil2, Goji Berry Extract, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have these in both Mimosa and Chiffon, which are actually two very similar colors, though I'd say that Chiffon is a bit more peachy and coral-colored while Mimosa has more pink in it. Both blushes are highly pigmented, and to my surprise, the blush stayed on through many hours and a long dinner today! They are quite pigmented and apply easily.

I own 2 of 100% Pure's blushers in the shades Naked and Strawberry. Both are extremely pigmented and should be applied with a light hand to avoid looking clownish, but the colors blend seamlessly and look natural. These blushers have no scent, which I appreciate. They are not cheap, let me tell you, I use strawberry frequently, and I've still, not touched pan for after 2 years! Some might not recommend that, but I take care of my products, use clean brushes, and even with sensitive skin, have had ZERO problems. Plus the beautiful package can be repurposed! My only gripe is the powder kick up, but I overlook it due to the great ingredients!👍😄💕

on 2/5/2014 10:33:00 AM

I read all of the reviews here on these blushes before finally deciding to give this a go. I really like 100% Pure products, especially because they are cruelty-free. I have a hard time justifying an animal suffering because I want rosey cheeks. I like to have a truly "blushed" look, which some people might not prefer. I don't know what it is, but the shimmer/ sheer cheek look doesn't work for me (makes me look pale-r and pore-y). I had the hardest time picking a shade, and finally went with Raspberry. I wanted a bright pink (I like pink cheeks), and this shade description said it also had a bit of shimmer, which I figured would be good at making the color not look too bright or like pink paint. The pan is much bigger than I thought it would be, and the packaging is really nice. This blush is very costly, but the quantity certainly makes up for it, not to mention the quality ingredients. But I definitely chose the wrong shade. The shade LOOKS like a deep pink in the pan; in fact, it looks like it would probably be too dark for my pale skin. But it's not, and in fact, doesn't show up at all. Nothing. I was irritated because I do not like to layer products, but I didn't want to use toner (again) and take it off, so I layered my absolute favorite blush, the 100% Pure Pink Grapefruit stick blush over it. Now I probably look like a porous circus clown. I don't have a 100% Pure store within a 1000 miles of me, so I have no choice but to order online. I am going to find out if I can exchange this for another shade. They have a GREAT promotion going on now, where if you buy $35 worth of products, you get this really cool sampler set of their shampoos & conditioners, as well as their hairbrush (plus free shipping). In short, I would try their powder blushes again, but in a different shade.

on 10/11/2013 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just doesn't do it for me. I prefer more pigment than this product can offer even after layering. I will attempt to try other colors, but doubt the results will be any different.

on 8/20/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love how natural this stuff is. I have Strawberry which a pretty pink that makes my freckled cheeks glow like i've been in the sun. I love the packaging and how there is a mirror inside of the lid. My only problem with the packaging and the blush is that the mirror fell out of the lid and the blush is so powdery that it left tons of dust in the lid. I might have gotten an older blush when I ordered from QVC. However I still love this stuff and getting hooked on the cream blush ATM (at the moment).

on 3/29/2012 1:48:00 PM

Pretty packaging but not very practical, nice colors, good ingredients, I definitely love it!

on 2/26/2012 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have this in Peach.
I am medium Asian so the colour fits my skin. Looks good on me. A little goes a long way. Very pigmented, a little goes a long way.

Does not break out on me. Perfect.

Edit Dec 2012: I've since stopped using this as the pigment is too bright for my lighter skin now. However, I still think this is a good blusher for sensitive skin!

on 8/15/2011 4:14:00 PM

I can never finish blushes but this one will prob hit the pan eventually as I use it everyday with the brush that it comes with. The brush is sooooo soft and it picks up the blush colour really nicely. The ONLY reason I bought this blush is b/c of the 100% pure factor and nothing else. There are so many other blushes out there but this one is a winner in my books b/c the colour is great, it matches my fair skin nicely and it has the right amount of sparkle to make it look very natural. It does not irritate my skin and that's the prime reason why I love it so much! I am slowly purging my toiletries to natural products so this is great add to my collection!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This review is for the two I've tried: Pink Champagne and Chiffon. I've reviewed Pink Champagne separately, so I won't comment on it here. So, this review is for Chiffon, which is labeled as a "pale, soft pink", but is really a matte coral shade, which was disappointing for me. I don't like overly sparkly blushes, but a tiny bit of sheen helps make them look even and pretty, in my opinion. Chiffon is pretty matte and is definitely not pink! The color description is what bothers me the most. I was imagining a soft, baby pink and when I opened the pan and saw a bright, coral staring back at me, it was very disappointing. I'm very fair, so for me, Chiffon was a medium coral shade and needed to be applied with a very, very light hand. It didn't do much for my skin coloring and wasn't the color I wanted, so I sent it back for a refund. The packaging is very nice, though, and the quantity can't be beat. The price may seem high, but is well worth it for the amount you get and the ingredients are as natural as can be found in a makeup line. So, maybe they'll come out with a true, pale pink blush. For now, I'm using Pink Champagne instead.

on 2/17/2011 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this blush! I have it in Chiffon, which is a super pale pink with barely noticeable shimmer. I can't see the shimmer on my face, but if I swipe it across my hand, I do notice it. Weird. Anyway, I'm super pale, around NC10-15 in MAC and this looks lovely on my skin. It doesn't scream "PINK!" like a lot of pink blushes do on me. It's a lovely flush without looking red or ruddy. The formula is also very nice to me. It's not so sheer that I have to pile it on to notice it, but I also don't have to blend it out like crazy either. Overall, I LOVE this blush and I'll definitely be buying more shades! Oh, one last thing...the packaging is adorable! It's the same color as the blush and is a gorgeous metal tin with embossing. Very chic!