Bobbi Brown Metallic Lipstick - Beige Gold

No Image

4.6

on 6/15/2013 2:36:00 AM

I bought this last summer and I love it!!! It has a tiny bit of sun screen in it (SPF 12) so that kicked it up a notch in my book.
It gives just the slightest hint of gold sheen to your lips making them look seductive and kissable! I pair this lip with a heavy smokey eye, and no liner. It gives that "something but nothing" look to the lip that looks super trendy and awesome in pix!

Really beautiful color and stay power. Definately in my favorites.

on 9/25/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this color. This was my first bobbi brown lip purchase and since then I have gotten baby peach and silver haze. I'm usually a lipgloss gal but these lipstick are so moisturizing they feel like lipgloss or more like lotion for the lips. The colors are perfect not too intense which I like, more like a medium sheer. I love bobbi brown's concept of makeup, I am a bobbi brown addict.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG, HG, HG!!! This is my first BB L/S because I received a postcard in the mail to get a free sample size l/s from Bobbi Brown. It's funny how you find something perfect when you're not looking for it. This color is a shimmery nude beige that looks perfect if you have darker toned lips. I love my NARS Belle Du Jour for my matte nude lip, and this one is perfect for a shiny nude lip without the gloss. I love it because it stays on for a long time and I don't feel like I do need a gloss to finish it off because it literally looks perfect just by itself. I also found that for a shimmery lippie, it isn't drying. In fact, it's quite moisturizing. I will be buying this when my tiny sample is gone. It's really the perfect beige without pink undertones and it's also not too brown. It looks great with any makeup look.

on 11/14/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received the Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color in Beige Gold as a freebie with an order; it is a very small (tiny) tube but I have a small mouth so it really works better for me. The color is a true cool beige with gold sheen to it. It looks great over mauve anything (I pair it with her mauve creamy lip color) but I do not like the look of it by itself, alone, on my lips. The result over another lip color is a nude lip but luminous so that I do not look ill with washed-out or disappearing lips.

The texture is very soft so I have to be careful to not attempt to use it in summer (a full-sized metallic lip color broke on me during a heat wave: live and learn). But this time of year, in the fall, this slight shimmer adds a nice dimension to the darker-toned eyeshadows and blushes which I usually wear.

I was surprised that this lip color looked so nice with my cool (NW20) skin but it has enough neutrality to it that it works well. I will purchase a full-sized lip color soon since this little baby just ran out on me today. I do not find the price of her lipsticks to be too high because the products are always well pigmented.