REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color! It works very well with my skin tone, which is somewhere between NC 37-40. Not drying, leaves a nice stain on the lips, and has no taste or scent.

Edit: Can be slightly drying when used consistently. Best to apply balm and blot off excess before applying lipstick. It's important to blot beforehand to keep the lipstick from slipping.

on 10/15/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love matte lipsticks, and in my neck of the woods this has been discontinued. Good thing I got backups. This looks darker in the tube, but it goes on as a nice brownish red, not too glam. I love how the case is matte, and it smells nice, too. Why don't makeup companies want to make matte lipsticks? So annoying.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a really great color. Red with a hint of brown. Not too much where It looks really brown, just right. The pigmentation is great, It doesn't seem ds. Staying power is good, lasts a long time without having to reapply. I bought one for my mom as well and she wears It all the time.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love the quality of the lipstick. FF looks like a better & brighter version of my natural lip color. Very nice.