REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.8

on 11/19/2015 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought this lipstick today. And i am so blessed to get it!
At first, i was just hanging around at revlon store with no intention to buy anything. And then, i looked at the SL matte lipstick shade mauve it over. The color looks good but when i tried to apply it on my lips, it's too pale for me.

So, the BA came and asked if i want to look at a-browny-red shade. She gave me this. And i'm in love at the first sight with this fabulous fig shade!!!!! I don't know how to describe this lipstick. Its just soooo amazing. I can wear it at day and night. I think this color is more like dark terracotta. Or maybe i'm guessing wrong because i am not a color expert lol. Idc. All i know is, I am so madly in love with this lipstick

on 5/7/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first Matte lipstick and i absolutely love this shade! the texture of this lipstick is creamy and easy to apply, altho i do have to put on vaseline before applying this lipstick. This is my go to lipstick for daytime. i also got really red and it is the EXACT dupe for mac's russian red. I love using that for night time.

Overall, It is a great matte lipstick for BND$15.90. Will definitely repurchase and get more shades!

I was introduced to the matte range of lipsticks by a friend and absolutely love it. I've gotten another 2 colours in the range since then. Packaging is simple but classic, none of that fancy schmancy detailing trying to look expensive but falling flat and ending up looking cheap. Fabulous Fig is a great introduction to wearing darker/redder lipsticks than you normally do. I've been trying for ages to get used to seeing myself in red lipstick and while a full on red Bobbi Brown Red pout was a tad too shocking for me, Fabulous Fig picks up the pieces of that initial shock because the brick red is just that flattering without being in your face diva-ish. I'm asian and tanned and yellow undertones or whatever that crap is all abt, this works. The only thing is that it felt dry on the lips; it's not drying, it just makes your lips feel dry, if you know what i mean. I'd still get it again if it runs out though. For the price, the pigmentation and easy colour is worth it.

it by a friend and got Fabulous Fig and

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am so surprised by the quality of this lipstick! I've been really loving the new Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last matte lipsticks lately, so I thought I would give these Revlon ones a try since everyone has been going on and on about the texture. And believe me, it does not disappoint! These are way more moisturizing and creamy! Even though they are highly pigmented, they don't dry out my lips at all and the application is so smooth that it feels like putting on a lip balm! This lipstick reminds me a bit of the ELF Mineral Lipsticks (which also coat my lips like a balm) but definitely feels less heavy. "Fabulous Fig" gives me a nice subdued red color because it has tinges of warm brown in it. It brings to mind the lip color I remember on a gorgeous model for an advertisement back in the 90's. I can't recall what the ad was for (some clothing brand, I think) and I don't know the model's name, but the wonderfully classic and womanly look of this color remains the same. I like to dab the lipstick on lightly and then even out the color by smacking my lips together. This allows for a sheerer coat of color that won't look too overdone.

on 9/21/2009 4:43:00 AM

I love this color, that when I tried it on at the drugstore just for fun, I was amazed at how gorgeous it looked(I don't usually wear lipstick). After checking out the reviews here, I knew I had to get it and this is one of my best make up purchases.
It is extremely versatile, it can be lightly applied for that everyday look or more thickly applied for something more dramatic. I have a yellowy-tan Asian tone and this works wonders, especially if you're scared of reds(like I am). What I like about it also is that it lasts such a long time, I'm usually too lazy to reapply. And it fades so beautifully and blends in with my natural lip color. It has absolutely no sparkle or glitter, it looks like your actual lips are that color. Lipsticks for me, have the tendency to look like you're trying to hard, but the whole Revlon lipstick matte line is so smooth and natural