Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.5

on 11/19/2015 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought this lipstick today. And i am so blessed to get it!
At first, i was just hanging around at revlon store with no intention to buy anything. And then, i looked at the SL matte lipstick shade mauve it over. The color looks good but when i tried to apply it on my lips, it's too pale for me.

So, the BA came and asked if i want to look at a-browny-red shade. She gave me this. And i'm in love at the first sight with this fabulous fig shade!!!!! I don't know how to describe this lipstick. Its just soooo amazing. I can wear it at day and night. I think this color is more like dark terracotta. Or maybe i'm guessing wrong because i am not a color expert lol. Idc. All i know is, I am so madly in love with this lipstick

on 10/26/2011 11:48:00 AM

HG lipstick! I use it more than any others. I love Revlon's mattes because they glide on evenly and don't feel chalky and parched on the lips the way MAC mattes do. I usually don't even have to use balm under this, even though it does give a true velvety, matte finish. An added bonus is that I don't need a lipliner with this-- I can apply it slightly outside the lipline to make my lips look fuller, and it won't migrate or feather at all.

Oh, how I love this color. It's a little plum, a little brown, a little terracotta, sophisticated enough to be a Chanel or a Bobbi Brown. It can be applied lightly for a VERY natural-looking MLBB, or full-on for a soft, velvety, elegant look. I'm a redhead with strong yellow undertones, and this lipstick looks wonderful on me even without other makeup. In fact, it makes me look put together on those days when lipstick is all I have time for. Instant glam!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this because it looked like a near-exact dupe of my go-to (and now discontinued) lipstick of the late 90s, Chanel Matte Raisin. I think I mostly purchased it for nostalgia's sake, but I also really enjoy Revlon's matte lipsticks (well... all of their lipsticks, really). It's funny how tastes change over time, though, because I thought this kind of color looked awesome on me in high school... but now, not so much. It still flatters my coloring, but I find that these matte, vampy colors are a little bit aging. While the formula is nice and the color is well-balanced, I would not re-purchase.

on 12/23/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have to add to the love for this lipstick. It is more of a soft pinkish mauve on me but very very flattering ... It really is one of my favorite lipsticks.And I am usually a brick red girl so this is a departure for me . As to the texture, I think it is obviously matte but not so dry that you can't work with it. I usually put a layer of balm on first and this goes on like a dream.And when I am wanting to look a little dangerous, I slick some clear gloss on top and it really punctuates the color in a very sexy way.Very good all around lipstick that can be demure or rockin' but never blah.

on 6/1/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a perfect red/brown matte lipstick -- when I have worn this, I have been asked if it is Dior or YSL -- and the dropped jaws when you tell people it's Revlon is priceless.

This is a color which I wear a lot in fall/winter -- but if you tan this is a totally usable color with some pink blush and this lippie as a stain.. it is magnificent.

on 2/27/2010 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this colour - a beautiful terracotta red, it is good for everyday wear; it is not too bright a red nor too dark and dramatic.

I usually like to wear this with a golden or light brown on my eyelids. It is creamy, and it is truly matte, which is nice. I like this consistency and it generally seems to last as good as any other lipstick, so the staying power for me is fine. It also doesn't dry out too easily, which is a good feature to any lipstick for me. I plan to try out more of the shades eventually, because this lipstick is one of my favourites.

on 9/13/2009 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is so lovely. The colour isn't particularly striking in the tube but wonderful on. As the other reviewers have said it is a muted red/brown - not too dark or is it too screaming red - perfect for day time. Subtle. I also found it made my complexion look rosier when I put it on.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love the quality of the lipstick. FF looks like a better & brighter version of my natural lip color. Very nice.