Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

on 2/6/2011 7:15:00 AM

Excellent colour for my dark, olive skin. I actually prefer this to MAC lipsticks as I find it lasts longer and is less drying.

I also have this lipstick in Wine. IMO, best matte drugstore lipstick.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm not really a lipstick person,but I have found gold in this lipstick color!On me it looks like a muted red/berry color.Like all matte lipsticks it can be drying and hard to apply.I always use lip balm no matter what lip product I wear and for a matte lipstick I think lip balm is a must.I first apply a balm and lip liner to fill in my lips and use a lip brush to apply the lipstick so I can build up the color as I want.It also lasts longer that way on me.I got two at a BOGO,but If need be I would have paid full price for them because they are great lipsticks once you find a shade that works for you.

on 6/19/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

beautiful warm red. goes on a little blotchy at times but it's super easy to fix and work with. stays matte (hence the name of the collection) but doesnt feel drying to my lips (then again, my lips never feel dry...).

it' stays on a suprising long time without fading or bleeding.

on 12/5/2008 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Can I just tell you about the wonderful quality of these?? I've always loved matte lipsticks, and I liked MAC's mattes but have found them a little thick. Revlon colours on with just the right amount of 'crayon' feel - but is completely weightless. I adore that particular texture - as well as the sexy matte black/brushed silver case that closes ever-so-tightly.

Not sure how this Matte version of Fabulous Fig compares to the Colorstay of the same name. They seem near enough under flourescent drugstore lighting! The Matte FF shade looked brownish to me in the tube, but became more of a cool sepia with purple undertones once I put it on. Terrific quality, want more colours!