Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/19/2015 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought this lipstick today. And i am so blessed to get it!
At first, i was just hanging around at revlon store with no intention to buy anything. And then, i looked at the SL matte lipstick shade mauve it over. The color looks good but when i tried to apply it on my lips, it's too pale for me.

So, the BA came and asked if i want to look at a-browny-red shade. She gave me this. And i'm in love at the first sight with this fabulous fig shade!!!!! I don't know how to describe this lipstick. Its just soooo amazing. I can wear it at day and night. I think this color is more like dark terracotta. Or maybe i'm guessing wrong because i am not a color expert lol. Idc. All i know is, I am so madly in love with this lipstick

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color! It works very well with my skin tone, which is somewhere between NC 37-40. Not drying, leaves a nice stain on the lips, and has no taste or scent.

Edit: Can be slightly drying when used consistently. Best to apply balm and blot off excess before applying lipstick. It's important to blot beforehand to keep the lipstick from slipping.

on 3/6/2012 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Albeit very drying, I am willing to overlook that and crown this my favourite lipstick! At SG$13.90 a pop. this goes fantastically with all skin tones so I can't see how you can go wrong with this. Only con is just the lack of moisture - I'll always take note to brush my lips lightly and put some chapstick/balm before putting it on to avoid any 'uneveness' and to minimize it sinking into my fine lines. Other than that I am madly in love with this - there was a time I thought I lost it so I got really depressed and did not get dressed for the next few minutes and it wasn't until I told myself that I could drop by the drugstore after work to grab a tube before I got my act together. And if you're wondering no, I didn't lose it, it just rolled under my bed and also, I picked up Wine Not instead and also in love with that shade! Hallelujah Revlon!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I freakin' love this lipstick. I have quite pigmented lips and on me it is a deep deep brown dark red, that is a little vampy on my pale skin tone but I must say I love it. It is a very dramatic lipstick, I'm not really into bright red lipsticks as they don't really suit me so this is perfect. I love matte lipsticks as I hate shiny lips so this is the perfect pop of colour without shine or lustre. I mostly wear it for nights out and if I was more daring I'd wear it in the daytime. The texture is really nice, not drying, goes on evenly and has good staying power (especially as it is matte). It lasts a lot longer than the MAC mattene L/S. For such a cheap lipstick I am really impressed. I also like the fact that when it fades, it fades evenly leaving a tint on your lips so you don't have to constantly keep checking your lips to top up. Would definitely repurchase this as long as it isn't disc.

on 2/6/2011 7:15:00 AM

Excellent colour for my dark, olive skin. I actually prefer this to MAC lipsticks as I find it lasts longer and is less drying.

I also have this lipstick in Wine. IMO, best matte drugstore lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am so surprised by the quality of this lipstick! I've been really loving the new Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last matte lipsticks lately, so I thought I would give these Revlon ones a try since everyone has been going on and on about the texture. And believe me, it does not disappoint! These are way more moisturizing and creamy! Even though they are highly pigmented, they don't dry out my lips at all and the application is so smooth that it feels like putting on a lip balm! This lipstick reminds me a bit of the ELF Mineral Lipsticks (which also coat my lips like a balm) but definitely feels less heavy. "Fabulous Fig" gives me a nice subdued red color because it has tinges of warm brown in it. It brings to mind the lip color I remember on a gorgeous model for an advertisement back in the 90's. I can't recall what the ad was for (some clothing brand, I think) and I don't know the model's name, but the wonderfully classic and womanly look of this color remains the same. I like to dab the lipstick on lightly and then even out the color by smacking my lips together. This allows for a sheerer coat of color that won't look too overdone.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a really great color. Red with a hint of brown. Not too much where It looks really brown, just right. The pigmentation is great, It doesn't seem ds. Staying power is good, lasts a long time without having to reapply. I bought one for my mom as well and she wears It all the time.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lippie! Very lush color, a terracotta, warm, slightly reddish brown on me. Flattering and sophisticated, a repurchase for sure.

on 1/19/2010 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am so glad I read the reviews on this color. I actually had purchased the Wine Not in this line, because the color looked so pretty. However I exchanged it after reading the reviews from the other fair ladies. As others have mentioned this a beautiful reddish brown color, perfect for daytime. Even though this is a matte lipstick, I don't find it drying on my lips.

on 1/14/2010 5:18:00 PM

This is a VERY wearable red. If you're light skinned, yellow undertoned and is having a hard time finding that perfect red shade that won't look scary on your lips, go for this! It's a very toned down slightly brownish red. It has enough of a brown to make the red wearable for everyday looks. I have had friends that wore red lipsticks that make their lips turn orange...not a pretty look. The lipstick is truly matte and glides on to your lips like butter. The key thing with any red lipstick is to keep your lips moist and exfoliated (use a toothbrush and run it across your lips to get rid of dead skin). Red lips can be tricky, but if you do it right, you can create a beautiful look!