Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]
Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Super Lustrous Lipstick  - Fabulous Fig [DISCONTINUED]Revlon Matte Lipstick in Fabulous Fig

4.7

on 5/7/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first Matte lipstick and i absolutely love this shade! the texture of this lipstick is creamy and easy to apply, altho i do have to put on vaseline before applying this lipstick. This is my go to lipstick for daytime. i also got really red and it is the EXACT dupe for mac's russian red. I love using that for night time.

Overall, It is a great matte lipstick for BND$15.90. Will definitely repurchase and get more shades!

on 2/27/2010 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this colour - a beautiful terracotta red, it is good for everyday wear; it is not too bright a red nor too dark and dramatic.

I usually like to wear this with a golden or light brown on my eyelids. It is creamy, and it is truly matte, which is nice. I like this consistency and it generally seems to last as good as any other lipstick, so the staying power for me is fine. It also doesn't dry out too easily, which is a good feature to any lipstick for me. I plan to try out more of the shades eventually, because this lipstick is one of my favourites.

on 6/19/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

beautiful warm red. goes on a little blotchy at times but it's super easy to fix and work with. stays matte (hence the name of the collection) but doesnt feel drying to my lips (then again, my lips never feel dry...).

it' stays on a suprising long time without fading or bleeding.