no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

11 years ago

Somebody at Chelsea never learned to spell, but don't let that stop you. This is one unusual, beautiful polish. I don't know that I've ever seen a duotone this strong before. It flashes green, purple, blue, violet, and every color in between. There's a whole lot of variation on the nail, and you don't have to go looking for different lighting situations to see color changes. It's like wearing a mood ring on your tips: if you don't like it, just tilt your hand a different direction and you've got a completely different color. I really like this one a lot, and was lucky enough to grab two bottles when I found it. If you've got a chance to try it, please do. You won't regret it, and you'll be entertained for hours just watching the tricks your nails can perform. This is one of the most unique colors I've ever seen. Highly, highly recommended. Kelidoscope is an experience every polish lover should have... even if it's not spelled quite right. BTW, I've heard people say that there are variations on this polish: some bottles show more red than violet in the spectrum. It's an unusual enough color that I'd believe it; even my two bottles that I got from the same place at the same time aren't anything like each other. I'd hazard that each bottle of this one is a little different from the next.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24