Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

3.7

on 3/31/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this to set my whole face at the moment even though it's a mess to use. I have a LOT of powders because I have oily skin; I'm a fan and like to try many. This is one of the powders I reach for most. It has some oil control and legit makes my skin look what I call creamy matte. Its not chalky at all. I've even grown to like the scent because it reminds me of my grandma and there's that vintage appeal to the brand and product. I also like the art on the cap with all the mini puffs.

My undereye area is very dry and quite wrinkly for my age because of allergies. This powder doesn't make matters much worse most of the time (Maybelline Fit me loose powder emphasizes lines more for example), but If I feel my undereye that day is super dry and wrinkly because of allergies I use instead a small amount of NYX HD silica powder under the eyes because it's fragrance free and transparent. I like that one a lot too, but I only use it sparingly.

I'm NC 42 in Mac and I still use this to set my whole face. It has a warm beige tint but it's translucent enough by the time I'm done applying it with a puff or fluffy brush it has blended in, though it DOES slightly change my foundation color. It looks good anyway and I always put blush and bronzer on top. Anyone NC 45 and above will only be able to use this on the T zone to set concealer and for oil control, but I think they would be better off getting something with a warmer tint or something truly transparent. The Ben nye luxury powders come in many shades.

This hasn't broken me out or flared my acne in any way. And surprisingly I haven't had any allergies to the fragrance. It's a great, finely milled, pore blurring, affordable powder. Of course if you can afford something just as good, but fragrance free and with better packaging then by all means do that, but if you are on a strict budget ( or a vintage product lover) this powder delivers. The quality is there, it's just that it's messy.

Would recommend to anyone with a skintone NC 43 and below. I would repurchase. Even more so if they change the packaging. Took a lippie off for that.

on 7/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly just picked this up at walmart because I was looking for a loose powder and couldn't find one I wanted purchase. I didn't do any research online on it which I usually do before purchasing it. I found this little gem hidden underneath all the nail polishes and brushes. When I first opened this powder, I could barely get past the potent smell and how the powder would come out a little after opening it. When I used it to set my maybelline age rewind concealer, my under eyes and face felt so soft and smooth! The first day I was wearing the powder, I was out from 9 am to 8 pm which is almost 12 hours and my face was a little oily(as per usual) but it was way better than when i used my bareminerals powder! My face is acne prone and it doesnt break out when I use this product. There are a couple of colors to choose from but I usually will go for naturally neutral or translucent extra coverage. Overall, the smell is something you can get past because it barely lingers or you can purchase the unscented version. The packaging isn't the greatest and the puff is not very useful(just use your own puffs/brushes). The price point is also amazing because it is less than $10 and you get A LOT of product for your money. The powder itself is awesome and I definitely will be repurchasing it. TRY IT PLEASE! if you don't like it, its very cheap so its ok:)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

First off this stung my skin when I put it on. I'm not sure if it is the fragrance or some other ingredient but it was like the first tingles of glycolic acid or something. DNW

Second of all, it left an ashy cast. I am a NC45/50 and I wanted a translucent powder to set and finish my makeup. This was visible when I brushed it off. It may be a technique issue but I also purchased the L'Oreal translucent powder and didn't have the same issue.

Video Reviews & Tutorials