Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- oil control
- lots of product

CONS

- scent
- can be drying
- looks powdery

COMMENTS: I find this can be drying, so it's best used with a more hydrating base. I can't stand the scent, so it makes it harder to bake with because I just end up inhaling so much of it. I prefer my colorless Ben Nye and RCMA powders, as they look more natural and don't look like powder at all.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Falling in Love is how I would describe it . I USE this religiously after apply my mineral make up and I can't say enough as I been using it since I was a teenager and now in my mid 20's . I am thinking that I can't find nothing better and if I do I sure will always come back to this as I love that it doesn't clog my skin and seals the foundation and is clear if you're doing the nude look . It was back in the day like under $2 and it got more popular and is now $6-7 at local stores . I don't appreciate that my cheap makeup keeps going high but if it goes up to $10 I will totally freak out because that is messed up . I even told the company to stop hacking prices up when I send them the email they did send me a free sample . So, if you have a love for something you know it was cheaper back in the day . Just write to the company and tell them how much you love the product and who knows you might get a freebee . I keep the little containers and found to use lose change or stuff in there for my purse . Don't throw out the case there classic and perfect for on the go . Hope helped some new fans of this product .

on 11/12/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this powder. I have very oily skin, and it keeps my t-zone pretty oil free. I might need to bolt it off at the end of my work day, but it lasts the 10 hour day just fine. The smell is a little old lady like, but I don't mind it at all, and once it's on and buffed in, it goes away. It can get cakey, so in those cases, I'll spritz some of my ELF mist and set over and it's fine. I will definitely cross the border, to repurchase. Probably not for awhile, for a little dab will do you :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials