Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

3.8

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best powder ever !!! Nothing else compares and it lasts forever

on 1/20/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I learnt about the Airspun powder on YouTube and it sounded like an awesome product unfortunately on my Pakistani complexion it didn't work. I tried it on over my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and I ended up looking like a yellow caked mess it was horrible. I didn't use a lot of powder but it went on yellow!!! I was so disappointed it was untrue. I bought the translucent extra coverage powder maybe I should of stuck to just translucent option. Suffice to say my tub of powder now sits unused on my dresser maybe I can pass it on to one of my fairere skinned friends because if your of Asian or black ethnicity I don't think it's designed for you. As a powder it works brilliantly and stays on all day it's just the shade that's the problem. Would recommend to all fair skinned ladies. Enjoy

YUCK!!!!
There wasn't a single thing that I like about this product, the smell is horrible, it sat on top of my skin and it left a sort of film on top of my skin. Therefore I will NEVER try this powder again, I'll save my money for a better product like EL loose powder, even if is more expensive than this powder, I will consider it an investment.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just recently came across this powder at my local walmart so I picked one up and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. This stuff is amazing. I have oily skin so I'm very skeptical on what I put on my face. This stuff leaves my face oil free for longer than any powder I have used. It is also great for setting concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom use to have this laying around. I remember the smell even if I don't remember her totally made up a lot. Anyway-she bought me some for my birthday.. and its great! It absorbs lots of oil...it imparts light/medium coverage on its on..when u use it over foundation-you look flawless!! I love the smell :-) MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE LIMITED SHADES!!..I used a shade that was a bit too light but I still used it..that's my only gripe--more shades please!!!especially for darker girls like me...I am native American--so while I'm not very dark..Im a bit darker then the colors they are making. I think the darkest they carry is sun tan(??) And it looks kind of peachy.. and I dont like that since I have more of a yellowish undertone... but good work Coty for a great powder!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great scent. Great coverage. Great price. A true classic. Found this little gem Wiki-
''In 1934, Coty collaborated with famous costume designer Lon Bakst to create the look of the Air-spun powder box. It became so popular that soon afterwards Coty launched the Air-spun powder scented with his most popular perfumes, such as L'origan and Emeraude."

The package design is really cute and vintage looking!
I subtracted a lippie for the small color range. Anyone darker than an NC40 is out of luck :(

on 8/12/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Pros:
Good coverage
Good price
A little goes a long way
Keeps t-zone oil at bay

Cons
I hate the smell
Can look powdery and cakey if over used
Messy packaging, gets everywhere when I use it

on 11/16/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This powder has been around for a lifetime and with just cause, its pretty amazing stuff. As like many other reviewers have mentioned it is assessable, affordable, and dam good. Works wonderfully as a setting powder or alone to mattify the face. The smell reminds me of old hollywood glamour and disapates soon after application. And not to mention one of these may last you more than 2 years because you only need the smallest amount. HG for sure.

on 5/23/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Coty airspun loose face powder is one of the most affordable and beautiful product in the market. It really does sets a foundation in place and keeps it matte through out most of the day. It is as effective as the popular Laura Mercier translucent loose powder that I have tried. Coty has a rose floral scent to the powder that people might love it or not. It smells like the 1950's type of perfume, but the scent would be gone within 30 minutes or so after the application. The cost of Coty airspun is very affordable costing around $7 USA at the local CVS stores. The most amazing part of this product beside that it's actually works is the size of the product itself. Coty contains 2.3 oz or 65 grams of product. Also, they now comes with a new powder container that is now plastic with a lid that is easy to close and open and comes with a big powder puff. But is a little difficult to travel with because the cap does not closes tightly. Overall, Coty airspun is an amazing loose setting powder and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and effective product.

on 1/8/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HAS THIS BEEN DISCONTINUED??? :( I cannot find this AT ALL at Walmart OR Walgreens, and I been buying this for YEARS!!

I gave it 4 for packaging, only because it can get really messy..but because you get a LOT..it's worth it..keeps shine away for HOURS and goes with ANY foundation, or creme!!

I usually wear it with Estee Lauder Double wear..and FANTASTIC..

please, please, don't tell me this has been discontiued tho..such a shame if it was...:( I really need to buy some and I can't find it..guess I'll have to order some on ebay..lol

Love it..cute, old fasioned, and very nice coverage. :)