Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.5

I tried this at least ten times before writing this review because I wanted to like this as much as my favorite youtuber Tati Westbrook, however, my face was incredibly cakey with each application no matter how light the application. It looks great for a couple hours but falls apart and becomes a cakey mess soon after. No thank you. I will stick to CoverFx Matte powder and Makeup Forever Matte powder. Peaches Power is next on my list!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My newest obsession. Patrickstarrr taught me to set my face with this and a damp beauty blender to even out acne scars/texture on his YouTube channel. While it's not a total miracle and my skin doesnt look PERFECT, it does an amazing job at evening the texture for sure. I am so impressed. Keeps me matte all day also. Not a fan of the fragrance, but it doesn't last long luckily. I have oily skin and I would imagine that for as matte as this is, people with dry skin wouldn't benefit from this product much. I will definitely keep using this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My mother and grandmother used this....so when I tried this out I was doubtful that such an ancient product would work for my oily skin...but no, this stuff is really great.

This sets my foundation, prevents oil, does not look cakey, and smooths my pores (doesn't highlight them) I've used this A LOT for the past 3 summers, and each summer I cautiously use this, thinking...will it still smooth my pores? Keep my face oil free? And it does..I'm very impressed

on 3/11/2017 10:29:00 PM

I love this powder. I don't use it for my whole face but I use it just under my eyes and on my eyelids. This powder is super cheap (not the best ingredients) but worth it.

I would just like to say I was going insane when I saw all the comments regarding the talcum powder in this product. I was freaking out because I wasn't sure if this was putting me in danger and I would just like to say that there is this website and many others that don't have enough evidence to conclude that talcum powder causes cancer. I only rated this product three stars because I have not used it enough yet and upon reading other reviews I see acne prone women say it breaks them out. All pros and cons set aside this product is safe to use, and just remember my fellow make up users that we use talcum powder on babies. What does that say about people as parents who don't mind using this so called "cancer causer" on their own children? Website as reference: http://www.factsabouttalc.com/#about

on 2/7/2017 3:55:00 PM

I bought this powder off amazon as I was looking for a translucent loose powder that wouldn't make me look orange. This powder is a true translucent and is one of the first i've found that doesn't make me orange. For $19 you do get a lot of product. It is 2.3 oz and it will last me quite a while. A little goes a long way. I was hoping this would be good for baking my under eye concealer but it seems to get a little bit cakey and dry on my undereyes when i have tried to bake with it. But i do like it a lot for setting my foundation overall. Keeps my oily t-zone matte pretty well all day. I don't usually use the puffs that come included with powders but I have been using the puff that comes with it and I like it. I use the puff to apply the powder lightly all over my face and neck then use a powder brush to blend it in. I will keep using this product and plan to try it with different concealers for baking my undereyes

on 10/27/2016 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This powder is amazing!! It has a great finish, provides extra coverage and best of all keeps my oily skin shine free for at least 10 hours which is incredible!! Love it and will continue to repurchase.

on 4/8/2016 6:21:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!! Before this I used ELF HD loose powder which was ok, then bought Laura Mercier ($22 for a travel size) and then this for $6 at Kmart and actually prefer this to the LM one. I actually love the smell and the package doesn't bother me. I just keep the puff in there to control it from getting everywhere and then pour a little in the cap when I use. The translucent extra coverage has a slight beige color to it, which is fine with me because that's my foundation color and it doesn't seem to alter anything but I do put this on my foundation before I highlight and contour. I really feel like it gives me a nice matte airbrushed finish to my face and sets my makeup nicely. Love to apply with either damp BB or damp RT sponge. Will definitely repurchase and for $6 it's at least worth a try.

on 8/13/2015 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this since 2010. It wasn't the first setting powder I tried, however it was the only one to make it to "holy grail" status. Since then I have strayed to try many others that have a cult following (MUFE HD, NARs Light Reflecting, ect) but I always return to this one. There was one powder in particular that won me over for about 4 months... but then I realized it was breaking me out very slowly.

It's safe to say I've learned my lesson and I'm done straying. No other powder has out performed Coty in my book. To me, that's incredible given the fact I apply more than a dragqueen daily and yet a <$10 jar will last me 6+ months. I know a jar of this will probably last the average MU wearer over a year. HurricaneNika on cafe board stated hers has lasted her 4 years with daily use. o__O

The reason I love Coty Airspun Powder is because it offers great coverage in addition to setting my liquid foundation. It gives me that "perfect doll skin" look. Coty never clogs my pores. In fact there was a time after learning that my oil production is the cause my acne that I wore this powder to bed. My pimples reduced quite a bit because it absorbed all the excess oil. I don't do that anymore as I've found a better routine - however I still think that says quite a bit about the product. I have extremely oily skin. I wear this on top of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse (my HG fndt...review in profile) and my skin is left matte ALL day. If worn by itself, I get about 6 hours without needing a touch up (vs all day). Additionally I've found it photographs AWESOME.

I wear this powder everyday even on days I don't wear anything else. It's a must.

on 5/22/2015 7:29:00 AM

Love the smell if we're into retro fashion, great set leaves skin feeling soft and flawless a little goes a long way.one of my top faves for powder makeup. With a great price too.