Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.5

I took away a lippie because of the cheap packaging... BUT this powder is the best I've tried. It's 9pm and I have a completely matte face... Even after working a sweaty 8 hour shift. No joke. Huge difference from the cheap stuff I always used to use - I guess that means I can ditch the "purse powder" idea because I won't need to touch this stuff up, it lasts all day. I also noticed that my undereye area concealer did not crease at all. Incredible. It set perfectly with this powder. Poreless finish too. I wasn't sure about the scent at first, but now I love it. It's a vintage powder scent. This is definitely a holy grail face powder. I can't see myself ever using anything else now. I plan on recommending it to everyone.

on 9/18/2016 2:06:00 AM

I got mine in the variant Translucent Extra Coverage. I bought this as cheaper alternative to the Ben Nye Banana and RCMA No Color Powder. Both of which I already own. I just want to test if this Coty powder lives up to the hype after I saw Patrick Starr raving about it on YouTube. This Coty Airspun has 2.3 oz of product and for the price, it's totally justifiable. Side note: I love Patrick since he's Filipino and is very talented with makeup.

The main ingredient int this powder Talc which does not surprise me since it's an inexpensive filler for makeup in powder form. The mattifying effect of this powder is mainly attributed by the talc in its ingredient. I should say this is a good alternative to other oil-control setting powders but I will not use this to blot my face since it leaves a thick beige cast on areas I blotted.

MAJOR TURN OFF: the scent of the powder! I find the smell too strong. I left the container open overnight for 3 straight days in an attempt get rid of the smell but it just clings on to the product. This is nice to have but definitely not a must have. I will stick to my RCMA No Color Powder because the bottle packs 3 oz of product which will probably last me a couple of years.

Fantastic!!! Wonderful powder that makes your skin look airbrushed and keeps your makeup set all day long. I used this on all my girlfriends this past weekend for a wedding and they all loved it and couldnt believe how flawless their skin looked. Everyone is right about the scent, it defintiely smells BUT for the price and the quality of this product, I dont care. Highly recommend!!! PS. I have oily/combination skin and this keeps controls the oils for sure.

Love the powder๐Ÿ’œ Evens everything out, makes your face feel nice and it isn't cakey looking! Lasts on me all day, especially with a setting spray. 2 big thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘