Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

3.5

on 7/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly just picked this up at walmart because I was looking for a loose powder and couldn't find one I wanted purchase. I didn't do any research online on it which I usually do before purchasing it. I found this little gem hidden underneath all the nail polishes and brushes. When I first opened this powder, I could barely get past the potent smell and how the powder would come out a little after opening it. When I used it to set my maybelline age rewind concealer, my under eyes and face felt so soft and smooth! The first day I was wearing the powder, I was out from 9 am to 8 pm which is almost 12 hours and my face was a little oily(as per usual) but it was way better than when i used my bareminerals powder! My face is acne prone and it doesnt break out when I use this product. There are a couple of colors to choose from but I usually will go for naturally neutral or translucent extra coverage. Overall, the smell is something you can get past because it barely lingers or you can purchase the unscented version. The packaging isn't the greatest and the puff is not very useful(just use your own puffs/brushes). The price point is also amazing because it is less than $10 and you get A LOT of product for your money. The powder itself is awesome and I definitely will be repurchasing it. TRY IT PLEASE! if you don't like it, its very cheap so its ok:)

on 6/28/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG setting powder that really works on my oily skin. Without this, i have to blot my face (esp t-zone area) for every 30 MINUTES. Yes. 30 minutes. This powder has really great oil control and it does not make me breakout. This powder keeps my skin looking nice and matte for freaking 3 hours (sometimes more). 10 stars from me

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

YUCK!!!!
There wasn't a single thing that I like about this product, the smell is horrible, it sat on top of my skin and it left a sort of film on top of my skin. Therefore I will NEVER try this powder again, I'll save my money for a better product like EL loose powder, even if is more expensive than this powder, I will consider it an investment.

on 10/15/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to love this. I have to admit, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to makeup. Except for primers, foundation, and the occasional lipstick splurge, I don't like spending too much on makeup. I was excited about this because it's very affordable and has lots of good reviews. Sadly, it's not for me.

CONS
- My skin is not very sensitive but when I put this on, I get a slight stinging and itchy feeling.
- The scent is TOO STRONG. I'm guessing that's what's causing the sting/itchiness. There really shouldn't be that much fragrance in a face product. Isn't it a known fact that most ingredients that are used for fragrance are highly irritating?
- It's not truly transluscent. There's a little bit of a tint to it and it's on the pink side. Since I have yellow undertones, it's a bit off on me.

PROS
+ You get a lot of product for the price.
+ It's actually pretty decent as a finishing/setting powder. The texture is nice and silky, not chalky. The finish is natural with the slightest glow, not too dewy or shimmery and not too matte either. It adds an extra layer of "blur" to cover pores and lines. It helps hold back the oilies longer. Too bad that the cons I've mentioned are dealbreakers for me but if you're not sensitive to fragrance and you have a pink undertone, give this a shot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always walked by this item at drug stores and never thought much of it. It wasn't until I saw it on sale for 75% off at CVS for about $1.50 that I decided to pick it up and give it a try. And boy am I GLAD that I did! This powder is perfect for setting my foundation! It's also great for those days where I don't feel like wearing a full face a makeup so I'll just dab on some concealer and powder my face with this product. It gives a tiny bit of coverage and covers up all my redness. What I love most about this product is that it keeps my face oil-free for the majority of the day (I still have to blot maybe once) and I'm a VERY oily person. I always have a hard time finding a good powder because they just don't control my oil. This powder doesn't make you look powdery and doesn't leave a white cast behind (unless you apply too much, like all powders). This honestly lasted me for a reallyyyy long time. The container contains SO much product and it lasted me for years! The only complaint I have about this and that will probably prevent me from repurchasing this item is the scent. UGH I CAN'T STAND IT!! It smells like old grannies and it seriously makes me want to gag. I wish they would come out with a non-scented version!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm not sure if the one I have is extra coverage.. but it's in the orange case and isn't the fragrance free one. I think the packaging is cute & vintage. Poked holes in it myself because if I ripped out the plastic covering entirely, it would be a MESS. Doesn't look completely translucent to me, slightly with a pink/peachy tint, but so light you can't tell at all, so I guess you could say it has a translucent finish. Just your basic setting powder. Works well for that.