Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.7

works, that's all I ask

on 3/27/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ok, this stuff is a gem. Sure it has chemicals in it, but it's not like ur gonna be using this on a daily basis. The packaging sucks, so you might have to put it in a different container. Other than that, it is an amazing translucent powder HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! The smell is nice too.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great scent. Great coverage. Great price. A true classic. Found this little gem Wiki-
''In 1934, Coty collaborated with famous costume designer Lon Bakst to create the look of the Air-spun powder box. It became so popular that soon afterwards Coty launched the Air-spun powder scented with his most popular perfumes, such as L'origan and Emeraude."

The package design is really cute and vintage looking!
I subtracted a lippie for the small color range. Anyone darker than an NC40 is out of luck :(

on 11/12/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this powder. I have very oily skin, and it keeps my t-zone pretty oil free. I might need to bolt it off at the end of my work day, but it lasts the 10 hour day just fine. The smell is a little old lady like, but I don't mind it at all, and once it's on and buffed in, it goes away. It can get cakey, so in those cases, I'll spritz some of my ELF mist and set over and it's fine. I will definitely cross the border, to repurchase. Probably not for awhile, for a little dab will do you :)

on 7/13/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I found out this product hadn't been discontinued, I couldn't get to my Walgreens fast enough to buy some. The young girl who checked me out said , "My grandmother used this stuff. What is it?" I replied, "The best loose powder you can find. There's a reason your grandmother uses it, because it's a classic. I bet she has beautiful skin. " To which she replied, "yes she does."

I love the smell, the consistency, and the oil control this product has. In fact, in my whole life I have only purchased 3. They last that long.

I had been using NYC loose powder for the last 2 years and just hadn't been completely happy with it. When I got home, I compared the 2 and guess what? NYC is owned by Coty. WOW! But I could never find the ingredients for the NYC loose powder to see what the difference is. But that really doesn't matter because, I'm set for the next couple of years and hope that Coty never discontinues this product.

on 9/27/2010 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Well, thanks to MUA, I tried this powder. Saw it at Walmart for $5.67 and figured, what the heck let me try it for the inexpensive price.
The package has been changed, and actually, it works out quite well. As the packaging is big, there is plenty of room to swirl your huge powder brush and have room for the fallout.
The scent, well...it is rather old-ladyish, (oh no..I AM an old lady--LOL)
but it dissapates after a bit.
Coverage is spot on. I actually did an experiment--I had an old bare minerals veil lying about and did half of my face with Bare and half with the Coty. I liked the Coty better. So, I'm now using the Coty for everyday and using my CoverFX powder for special occasions.
I will say that you need to use a very light touch with this stuff, but--hey, it works. My face doesn't feel dry and powdery--it doesn't look dry and powdery and it sets my make-up just lovely!

on 8/24/2010 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! I know this stuff has been around forever, and I have passed by it many times thinking that it's a cheap old lady's powder. But then I started seeing reviews, and hearing people praise about this. So I picked this one up awhile ago. I don't like the smell, it is very old lady like, and it doesn't really go away, you just kind of have to get used to it, but that's the only con. The packaging I have must be newer, because it's plastic, with a sifter. It's not cardboard like I've always seen. You get a lot of product for about $5. I'm so glad I got the extra coverage formula vs. the other ones, because I have reddness that needs to be covered up. I don't have to wear foundation with this! This has enough coverage to cover up any problems I have! And it looks flawless! This is also the only product that I have ever used that keeps my skin oil free the longest, maybe 4 hours before I have to blot! Love this stuff!