Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my goodness! I had thought that I had found the perfect powder when I started using Airspun in Honey Beige, but I when I decided to try this Translucent Extra Coverage one I couldn’t believe my face: simply flawless. I had avoided trying this for years because I assumed that either the ‘extra coverage’ was either not going to be truly any more coverage or, if it was, it was going to be cakey. Nothing could be further from the truth. It performs like the other Airspun powders except it truly just has that veil of extra coverage that makes the difference. A gem for sure. Will remain a staple in my makeup routine.

on 8/11/2016 7:37:00 PM

This is one of the few loose powders I own and I have the translucent powder. Not translucent extra coverage.
Yes the scent is strong but I like it as it remind me of old time makeup, vintage like stuff. And it does have a nice finish to it. It's a lot of product in the packaging so it'll last a real long time. If only there was a compact version then it'd practically be the only powder I'd buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This works well for setting foundation and helps foundation last through the day. Not a fan of the smell. Great price. Wish the packaging would twist shut so that the top wouldn't come of during travel.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

OK. I bought this on a whim on a late night Wal-Mart run because I needed a new loose powder.
I'd heard a few good things about this and decided to give it a try.
Wore this for the first time today to set my makeup. Now, I'm not sure if it was this powder alone or the combination of this and the Skindinavia shine-free setting spray, but I have only had to blot my face ONCE today and it wasn't even necessary! For my very, very oily skin, this was impressive to say the least. Normally, the only thing that keeps my oil away is milk of magnesia as a primer.
(EDIT: I applied my makeup around 11:30-noon and I am writing this review at about 8pm. My makeup still looks great.)

The foundation I used this with was Revlon Colorstay Whipped.

You get a ton of product in this little container and it's cute and vintage-y looking. It does have somewhat of a perfumey, "grandma" scent to it that goes away shortly after applied and I didn't find it offensive.
To prevent any mess, I left the sticker over the sifter and just pop off the whole plastic top and leave the powder puff on top as well. If you were going to travel with this it'd probably be best to tape the lid down.

I am very excited to continue using this!

on 5/23/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Coty airspun loose face powder is one of the most affordable and beautiful product in the market. It really does sets a foundation in place and keeps it matte through out most of the day. It is as effective as the popular Laura Mercier translucent loose powder that I have tried. Coty has a rose floral scent to the powder that people might love it or not. It smells like the 1950's type of perfume, but the scent would be gone within 30 minutes or so after the application. The cost of Coty airspun is very affordable costing around $7 USA at the local CVS stores. The most amazing part of this product beside that it's actually works is the size of the product itself. Coty contains 2.3 oz or 65 grams of product. Also, they now comes with a new powder container that is now plastic with a lid that is easy to close and open and comes with a big powder puff. But is a little difficult to travel with because the cap does not closes tightly. Overall, Coty airspun is an amazing loose setting powder and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and effective product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this stuff and it is now HG status for me. I use it alone or over foundation. It helps my make up stay all day, I never have a problem with my make up wearing off. Sets foundation perfectly and when I wear it alone it looks very natural. Light weight, this is the perfect stuff for me.
Please see my complete review of this product under its Coty Airspun Loose Powder to get all the info I have on this product, this is the shade I buy, but the full review is under the general name.