Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2012 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HG, hands down. Airbrushed oil control at a great price. Mac blot doesn't hold a candle to Coty Airspun for me, and is 3x the price, too. Mac blot caused breakouts for me, but I kept using it anyway because of the wonders it did for my oilies. Well, never again will I suffer through the cystic acne Blot gave me when a $7.99 product from my local drug store does (dare I say) even better than Blot, without the breakouts! My face is thankful for Coty Airspun, but sad I didn't learn about it earlier in my grease-ball life. Imagine all the shiny-faced photos that will haunt me for life simply because I never knew to look down at the tiny Coty shelf in my Walgreens *sigh*.

As for packaging and scent, the scent is definitely noticeable upon application, but I really don't mind it. The packaging I found mine in is the round, plastic casing with a puff and softer holes. I really don't have a problem with this, either. I do actually use the puff to apply the product, then buff away the excess with a large powder brush. Maybe I'm not supposed to, but I also use this to set concealer under my eyes- and really haven't noticed much creasing from it. Comes with tons of product. The finish this powder gives is smooth like porcelain, and definitely lasts longer than any other I've tried. I want to shout Coty from the rooftops...Oilies, unite!

The scent of this brings back memories of being a child and watching my mother and grandmother putting on their makeup.
No the baby/lavander scent isn't for everyone but its worth it.
I am NC25 for reference and have been looking for something that wasn't going to add more color to my Studio Fix Liquid.
I wanted my skin to peak thru and seem natual and flawless and for 7 bucks and a whole lot of product its a dream come true.
Worn by itself and not blended well enough it can give a white cast affect to the face. The only this the powder-puff is good for is holding the powder down so that its not all over the place when you open the top (which is one con because it doesnt lock)
Product is amazing for setting undereye conceler and the product itself gives my face a silky to the touch feeling.
Can beat it for price, amount and quality
Def Recommend

on 1/8/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HAS THIS BEEN DISCONTINUED??? :( I cannot find this AT ALL at Walmart OR Walgreens, and I been buying this for YEARS!!

I gave it 4 for packaging, only because it can get really messy..but because you get a LOT..it's worth it..keeps shine away for HOURS and goes with ANY foundation, or creme!!

I usually wear it with Estee Lauder Double wear..and FANTASTIC..

please, please, don't tell me this has been discontiued tho..such a shame if it was...:( I really need to buy some and I can't find it..guess I'll have to order some on ebay..lol

Love it..cute, old fasioned, and very nice coverage. :)

on 8/12/2009 5:17:00 PM

This is my HG POWDER. Whatever my make up routine is I always include this powder. I was only able to find translucent and translucent extra coverage but they seem to work just fine for my skin tone. Pores appear smoother and smaller and last up to 8 hrs b4 I have to re apply. Makes a great finishing powder. I've tried BE mineral veil and it sucks....the only thing i use as a powder besides Airspun is E.L.F's Mineral Booster which is spectacular....mix em both together and u got gold.

Video Reviews & Tutorials