Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.6

on 1/16/2009 1:34:00 PM

Was desperately in need of powder and went for a quick fix....forgot how much I love this stuff! Makes me look airbrushed! Yes, the packaging can be a pain but I made it easier by punching holes in the plastic overlay with a nail. It's kind of a makeshift sifter. I personally love the scent as well.

on 5/10/2010 3:26:00 AM

So, I've been eyeing this product for nearly 2 years because of the raves on here....yet everytime i wandered over to the section of Walgreens I would just pick it up and put it right back down...mostly because of the strong fragrance. I recall hearing there was a unscented one but I've never seen it. Finally after finishing my last translucent powder...I picked it up. I have been using it for 2 months now and I seriously want to stock up because I don't want to be without it...It totally smooths out my face without being cakey. I have dry sensitive skin and this does not irritate or accentuate dryness. I am actually starting to get used to smell to the point that I think I actually LIKE it....

This is going to sound over-the-top impossible but, trust me. Many years ago someone told me about this trick and it works. Instead of applying the powder over your liquid foundation, you apply it first, then foundation. Using a cotton ball, pat the powder liberally over your clean, non-greasy moisturized face, then, with a clean puff, stroke downward to remove excess. Next, and this is crucial, dot on an oil-free, MUST be oil-free, liquid foundation and blend. The result is a poreless, flawless complexion. Even though my skin tends towards dryness, this method doesn't seem to dry it out. I've only tried this method with Coty but it may work with other loose powders.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! I use it to set my foundation. I've been trying to find that perfect product to control my oil and give me an airbrush finish, who knew it would come so cheap? I have crazy redness and pores that I try to cover up.. I use a light layer of liquid foundation and buff it out. Then, I take a large powder brush and apply this all over... It's amazing how smooth your face feels afterwards! And it stays matte for about 3-5 hours, depending on the heat. The only bad thing about this is the packaging, I threw away the puff because I don't like using those.. The stuff gets everywhere if you're not careful, watch out! There is so much product, so spilling doesn't really matter too much. Try it out, for $5.67 you can't go wrong! Oh, and it smells like my grandma, which doesn't bother me too much. :]

The scent of this brings back memories of being a child and watching my mother and grandmother putting on their makeup.
No the baby/lavander scent isn't for everyone but its worth it.
I am NC25 for reference and have been looking for something that wasn't going to add more color to my Studio Fix Liquid.
I wanted my skin to peak thru and seem natual and flawless and for 7 bucks and a whole lot of product its a dream come true.
Worn by itself and not blended well enough it can give a white cast affect to the face. The only this the powder-puff is good for is holding the powder down so that its not all over the place when you open the top (which is one con because it doesnt lock)
Product is amazing for setting undereye conceler and the product itself gives my face a silky to the touch feeling.
Can beat it for price, amount and quality
Def Recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a great find for girls who like that velvet, matte look to they're skin like me! This powder really sets my makeup in place and helps keep my matte finish throughout the day. I have acne prone, combo skin and this powder combined with Revlon Colorstay Foundation and Lorac Aquaprime do wonders for my flawless looking skin. The new packaging is not as vintage and cute looking as the old one, but is much more practical having the plastic sifter inside it. Also comes with a small puff but I prefer a powder brush.

i only gave the packaging a 2 because a lot of product comes out of the holes and can be very messy if not careful. It covers really well and leaves a matte finish. The smell however reminds me of my grandmas perfume!

on 10/14/2011 10:33:00 PM

Love this! I don't like wearing heavy makeup and the older I get, less is more. I use it over Neutrogena Healhty Skin Enhancer tinted moisturizer and have a beautiful end result that lasts most of the day. Feel like I'm not wearing makeup, I look natural but polished.

on 3/31/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only powder that actually has a matte finish on my and doesn't look cakey! The only things that bother me are the packaging and the smell...but for how much product you get? It's a lot! And all for $5-6 at Walgreens :)

on 6/30/2012 5:00:00 PM

I have pretty good skin other than 3/4 blemishes and acne scars. I was trying to use a mac foundation and it would only make me break out more and make my blemishes I already had look worse. After I read the good reviews about this I decided to go buy it! It was only $6 at walmart. I also purchased a concealer and I figured that those two things were all I needed. I conceal my blemishes and than put this powder all over. I am obsessed and I even love the smell! My skin looks airbrushed and flawless, I couldn't be happier! Love finding new HGs!!