Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.4

This powder works great and is cheap and it comes in a cool looking container. I recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I was so exciting to try this after reading good reviews. when i applied it, i loved the smell, the way it went on, the way it felt and made my skin look so flawless over my foundation. but about a half hour later, it sunk into my pores and started to sorta fade away and just my face look so cakey and nasty. i took my makeup off and redid it, thinking maybe my new concealer was the problem. but nope, it was the powder. so disappointed. i wanted to love it so much. it's obvisous it works for a lot of people, but it doesn't for me.

They changed the packaging!!! :( Loved the old school packaging and today I found it again at Walgreens and it's in plastic. So upset by this, I loved the old vintage packaging. Going to search online to see if I can find it anywhere, otherwise I'll have to go to Michael's or some craft store and see if I can find a vintage looking box. Hate it when things are changed for the worse instead of the better.

on 8/19/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This review is for the colored powder not the translucent. I have it in muted rose (a light pink tone) and rachel 2 (a light beige tone). I bought them for under $6.00 dollars a box at my local drugstore. Beyond being super affordable, this is just the best powder. It sets my makeup beautifully while adding a hint of color. The texture is really light and doesn't leave me looking too matte. There's a reason this has been around since the 1930's; it's good!

Edit: I recently colored my hair red and the yellow base in the rachel 2 really makes me glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this stuff and it is now HG status for me. I use it alone or over foundation. It helps my make up stay all day, I never have a problem with my make up wearing off. Sets foundation perfectly and when I wear it alone it looks very natural. Light weight, this is the perfect stuff for me.
Please see my complete review of this product under its Coty Airspun Loose Powder to get all the info I have on this product, this is the shade I buy, but the full review is under the general name.