Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My mother and grandmother used this....so when I tried this out I was doubtful that such an ancient product would work for my oily skin...but no, this stuff is really great.

This sets my foundation, prevents oil, does not look cakey, and smooths my pores (doesn't highlight them) I've used this A LOT for the past 3 summers, and each summer I cautiously use this, thinking...will it still smooth my pores? Keep my face oil free? And it does..I'm very impressed

on 9/21/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used to see this powder at the stores all the time but never felt the urge to buy it until I read all the good reviews it had, so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! This powder is just amazing, my skin looks flawless when I apply it! I have super oily skin, I work more than 12 hours a day everyday and I only need to touch up once because this keeps my face oil free all day! At the end of the day my skin looks just as great as when I first applied my makeup in the morning. The container comes with A LOT of product in it, and you can't beat the price (I bought this at my local Walgreens for only $6.49!) So you get great coverage, flawless looking skin, amazing oil control, plus you get a lot of product for an affordable price, what else do you need? The only con for me is the strong scent which I'm not a big fan of, but luckily it fades after a while. I just can't believe I didn't found out about this product sooner!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This works well for setting foundation and helps foundation last through the day. Not a fan of the smell. Great price. Wish the packaging would twist shut so that the top wouldn't come of during travel.

on 11/12/2012 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this powder. I have very oily skin, and it keeps my t-zone pretty oil free. I might need to bolt it off at the end of my work day, but it lasts the 10 hour day just fine. The smell is a little old lady like, but I don't mind it at all, and once it's on and buffed in, it goes away. It can get cakey, so in those cases, I'll spritz some of my ELF mist and set over and it's fine. I will definitely cross the border, to repurchase. Probably not for awhile, for a little dab will do you :)

on 5/23/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Coty airspun loose face powder is one of the most affordable and beautiful product in the market. It really does sets a foundation in place and keeps it matte through out most of the day. It is as effective as the popular Laura Mercier translucent loose powder that I have tried. Coty has a rose floral scent to the powder that people might love it or not. It smells like the 1950's type of perfume, but the scent would be gone within 30 minutes or so after the application. The cost of Coty airspun is very affordable costing around $7 USA at the local CVS stores. The most amazing part of this product beside that it's actually works is the size of the product itself. Coty contains 2.3 oz or 65 grams of product. Also, they now comes with a new powder container that is now plastic with a lid that is easy to close and open and comes with a big powder puff. But is a little difficult to travel with because the cap does not closes tightly. Overall, Coty airspun is an amazing loose setting powder and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and effective product.

on 1/8/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HAS THIS BEEN DISCONTINUED??? :( I cannot find this AT ALL at Walmart OR Walgreens, and I been buying this for YEARS!!

I gave it 4 for packaging, only because it can get really messy..but because you get a LOT..it's worth it..keeps shine away for HOURS and goes with ANY foundation, or creme!!

I usually wear it with Estee Lauder Double wear..and FANTASTIC..

please, please, don't tell me this has been discontiued tho..such a shame if it was...:( I really need to buy some and I can't find it..guess I'll have to order some on ebay..lol

Love it..cute, old fasioned, and very nice coverage. :)