Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.7

on 4/17/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! HG status for sure. I have repurchased this at least 10 times. It is easy to purchase, can be found on Amazon for Canadians and pretty much any drug store in US. Cheap for A LOT of product. The downside is the packaging, however, the puff is a great addition. Extra coverage is my go-to. Keeps me HELLA matte all summer which is a necessity. Every oily skin gal needs this!

on 1/11/2018 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail alert. I bought this because I almost run out of my Laura Mercier translucent and have heard so many good things about this powder so I gave it a go. I am glad I did! I use it everyday on myself and other people too when I do their makeup. It makes your skin look smooth and flawless. After foundation, I use this with a soft and fluffy brush.

If your skin is very very oily like mine, you will love this! It also is cheap and so much product in a jar. Many people complain that it smells like grandma's perfume or old lady's makeup. I love it. Afterall, vintage makeup is very refreshing and always been interesting. The scent reminds me of those happy old days when I played with my mother's makeup. And when you have it on your face, the smell disappears anyway. Don't be such a bitch complaining about everything. lol This powder is tops!
I will definitely repurchase soon!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My mother and grandmother used this....so when I tried this out I was doubtful that such an ancient product would work for my oily skin...but no, this stuff is really great.

This sets my foundation, prevents oil, does not look cakey, and smooths my pores (doesn't highlight them) I've used this A LOT for the past 3 summers, and each summer I cautiously use this, thinking...will it still smooth my pores? Keep my face oil free? And it does..I'm very impressed

on 10/27/2016 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This powder is amazing!! It has a great finish, provides extra coverage and best of all keeps my oily skin shine free for at least 10 hours which is incredible!! Love it and will continue to repurchase.

on 6/28/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG setting powder that really works on my oily skin. Without this, i have to blot my face (esp t-zone area) for every 30 MINUTES. Yes. 30 minutes. This powder has really great oil control and it does not make me breakout. This powder keeps my skin looking nice and matte for freaking 3 hours (sometimes more). 10 stars from me

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best powder ever !!! Nothing else compares and it lasts forever

on 9/21/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used to see this powder at the stores all the time but never felt the urge to buy it until I read all the good reviews it had, so I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! This powder is just amazing, my skin looks flawless when I apply it! I have super oily skin, I work more than 12 hours a day everyday and I only need to touch up once because this keeps my face oil free all day! At the end of the day my skin looks just as great as when I first applied my makeup in the morning. The container comes with A LOT of product in it, and you can't beat the price (I bought this at my local Walgreens for only $6.49!) So you get great coverage, flawless looking skin, amazing oil control, plus you get a lot of product for an affordable price, what else do you need? The only con for me is the strong scent which I'm not a big fan of, but luckily it fades after a while. I just can't believe I didn't found out about this product sooner!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is a gem that I nearly passed on. Not only is this product the best setting powder I've EVER tried, but it's super affordable and you get a lot of product. I have very oily skin and have tried numerous expensive, high end powders that were useless. Urban Decay mattifying powder, Tarte loose powder, the list goes on and on. As expensive as their price tags are, you expect them to comply with their claims. Just cause a product has a hefty price tag does not mean it will work. Now, with this powder, I set, or rather "cook" my foundation for a few minutes. Use the powder puff that comes with it! Applies the product really well and better than a powder brush. Dust off the excess, apply and then blend my bronzer and blush with Mac's mineralize skin finish in Medium dark. My face is matte, foundation looks natural and it helps keep my makeup on all day. Of course I get a bit oily by the end of the day with my rebelling oily skin. But this powder surpasses all of the high-ends! And as far as the smell, yes, there is a strong scent to it. I don't mind at all because I buy a powder for the setting purposes- NOT to smell it all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This works well for setting foundation and helps foundation last through the day. Not a fan of the smell. Great price. Wish the packaging would twist shut so that the top wouldn't come of during travel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always walked by this item at drug stores and never thought much of it. It wasn't until I saw it on sale for 75% off at CVS for about $1.50 that I decided to pick it up and give it a try. And boy am I GLAD that I did! This powder is perfect for setting my foundation! It's also great for those days where I don't feel like wearing a full face a makeup so I'll just dab on some concealer and powder my face with this product. It gives a tiny bit of coverage and covers up all my redness. What I love most about this product is that it keeps my face oil-free for the majority of the day (I still have to blot maybe once) and I'm a VERY oily person. I always have a hard time finding a good powder because they just don't control my oil. This powder doesn't make you look powdery and doesn't leave a white cast behind (unless you apply too much, like all powders). This honestly lasted me for a reallyyyy long time. The container contains SO much product and it lasted me for years! The only complaint I have about this and that will probably prevent me from repurchasing this item is the scent. UGH I CAN'T STAND IT!! It smells like old grannies and it seriously makes me want to gag. I wish they would come out with a non-scented version!!