Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My newest obsession. Patrickstarrr taught me to set my face with this and a damp beauty blender to even out acne scars/texture on his YouTube channel. While it's not a total miracle and my skin doesnt look PERFECT, it does an amazing job at evening the texture for sure. I am so impressed. Keeps me matte all day also. Not a fan of the fragrance, but it doesn't last long luckily. I have oily skin and I would imagine that for as matte as this is, people with dry skin wouldn't benefit from this product much. I will definitely keep using this.

Let me just start by saying that this powder is great! I was recommended it by a friend, and I am so glad that I bought it. There's a lot of product so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Upon opening the product I did notice that there was a perfume smell that reminded me some of an elderly lady but it goes away in time. I'm a huge fan of the puff that comes with the powder, it's great to set your make up with. This product is especially good for baking, and for $5.97 you can't get much better. Like any loose powder there can be quite a mess. Before using it on my face I put some on my hand to swatch the shade and I was amazed by the coverage of it, quite a bit of coverage for a loose powder. I was hoping that it would live up to the hype that the youtube beauty gurus give.. and it DID! Love this product and I believe it will be my new powder routine!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Stunning! And I LIVE for the scent!!! 💋💋

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this powder! The perfume smell is a little extra, but it doesn't stick around for too long. I use this powder mainly to set my undereyes, but I also use it to set my nose and chin, all spots that get a little oily throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend using this on dry spots as it tends to cling. I leave this off my cheeks and forehead, and just stick to setting spray there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My mother and grandmother used this....so when I tried this out I was doubtful that such an ancient product would work for my oily skin...but no, this stuff is really great.

This sets my foundation, prevents oil, does not look cakey, and smooths my pores (doesn't highlight them) I've used this A LOT for the past 3 summers, and each summer I cautiously use this, thinking...will it still smooth my pores? Keep my face oil free? And it does..I'm very impressed

on 3/11/2017 10:29:00 PM

I love this powder. I don't use it for my whole face but I use it just under my eyes and on my eyelids. This powder is super cheap (not the best ingredients) but worth it.

I would just like to say I was going insane when I saw all the comments regarding the talcum powder in this product. I was freaking out because I wasn't sure if this was putting me in danger and I would just like to say that there is this website and many others that don't have enough evidence to conclude that talcum powder causes cancer. I only rated this product three stars because I have not used it enough yet and upon reading other reviews I see acne prone women say it breaks them out. All pros and cons set aside this product is safe to use, and just remember my fellow make up users that we use talcum powder on babies. What does that say about people as parents who don't mind using this so called "cancer causer" on their own children? Website as reference: http://www.factsabouttalc.com/#about

on 10/27/2016 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This powder is amazing!! It has a great finish, provides extra coverage and best of all keeps my oily skin shine free for at least 10 hours which is incredible!! Love it and will continue to repurchase.

on 5/10/2016 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my first loose powder I ever use, so I can't compare it to anything. I couldn't decide whether or not I should buy this one or the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder or what ever it's called, but since the LM one is 49 dollars here in Sweden and I could get the Coty Airspun off Ebay for less than 20 I thought I'd try that first.

I don't really know why there's 2 different packagings, I got one who's like a tree box where you pull the "lid" off and poor the powder into that, but I've seen there's a plastic kind of packaging to which I will try to purchase next time. I am not the biggest fan of this packaging, it was a thin plastic top on the powder you had to puncture to get the powder out, which is kinda messy. I sometimes forget that there's powder in the lid and I put it on, which results in powder everywhere.

The product itself I'm really satisfied with though. I use it for baking under my eyes, on my jaws and a bit on my nose. Then I apply it all over my face, and I think it looks great. Some days it can look kinda dry under the eyes, but that's when I've been wearing it for a longer time. I feel like it's starting to look a bit worse under my eyes after about 7 hours, but it doesn't look horrible or anything. I don't have a problem with being shiny, but I feel like this would mattify any oily face very well. One complain I have is the smell.... It smells really strong and like an old lady, I think I'll go for the fragrance free next time ;)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG powder baby!...Oh how I love thee...I really hope they continue to always have this product and never change it, it stays on all day helps with my extremely oily skin blurs pores, nice finish I have this in translucent and suntan, I absolutley love both, suntan is a gorgeous natural light tan, looks like skin, not orange like most powder. Just amazing, you get sooooo much product for a great price. Found mine at Kmart, I'm returning my Mac blot powder because why pay 30 when I can pay 7 for the same thing...can't live with out it. Smell yes is old ladyish but goes away, still worth every penny.