Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.3

on 4/10/2017 1:29:00 AM

OVERALL:: it's a 3/5 product for me, and I won't repurchase. The only reason I bout it was b/c of all the Youtuber and Instagramers said it was a HG product, maybe for them but not for me. Best of luck!! Summary: -no oil control -doesn't break me out -feel like there are better products -don't like the finish -HATE Packaging -smell doesn't linger after app. -won't be repurchasing It's okay. I will use all of the product up but won't buy it again. I just feel like there are better products that are equal or lesser value, like Rimmel Matte powder, or my FAV is NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder-Translucent (I get it at target), both of which are of equal or lesser value and I get a better finish. One of the main things that this powder does that I Do Not like is it has a very unnatural finish. I'm not talking about a matte/flat finish, to be honest I can't really explain it, I just don't like it. I.kind of feel like it's the color it gives me. I know, I know it's translucent but I feel like it has a pinkish undertone to, and that's what gives me the unnatural finish, b/c I'm neutral leaning more towards yellow tone. Maybe it's all in my head, but it really is how I feel. As far as keeping my oils at bay, it sucks. I'll use it/bake it/ push it into my skin doesn't matter my Tzone will be oily in ~4 hours (with Rimmel I can go about 8H). Staying power, outside of my Tzone is good, I'll get about 8hours from it. PACKAGING: I hate the packaging. You HAVE TO keep the product up right, otherwise your going to get powder all over. I don't use the puff that comes with it, I threw it out so I can't say if the puff helps the powder stay in the container. It will last you a long time, I've had it about 4months and I still have about half the product left, that's about every other day use. It's good for baking, no flash back. It doesn't break me out, but not very many products do. I have a sensitive nose, and the smell doesn't bother me but I think that's b/c it doesn't linger once applied to the skin.

on 10/27/2013 6:04:00 PM

This is HG clearly- the best beauty bargain ever in the history of womankind. My grandmother, who sadly passed, used to use this and she, like me, had an affinity for makeup. I use the translucent sparingly as that's all that's needed after foundation and apply it with a BB velour puff. I think the flimsy one that comes with it is just ineffective. But at this cost, who cares! I don't like my whole face powdered so I apply it under my eyes and on my chin and on part of my cheeks liberally. Then after I apply eye shadow and liner I use a large powder brush to brush off the excess taking any shadow fallout with it perfectly and easily.
Next I apply contour, bronzer, blush etc. It leaves the lightest veil of natural looking "matte-ness" which lasts at least 5 hours.

The smell is faint but definitely "vintage" but not at all bothersome to me as it disappears almost instantly. I have been trying to find it in Naturally Neutral because translucent seems a TINY bit too light on my light-med olive skin, however it still works fine since it's feathery light and leaves no discernible whitish cast behind. I just think the tinted neutral shade might look better.

I've tried many h/e loose powders before and this is definitely right up there with the best of them, subpar packaging aside.

on 8/21/2010 10:25:00 PM

I LOVE THIS! Yes, it's a) old- fashioned, b) smells like old-lady perfume, c) has cumbersome packaging, d) and it's not very transportable. What I do is initially poke several small holes in the plastic covering over the powder. put the lid back on, shake, and remove the lid. Then I swirl in a big puffy brush and brush it all over my face. The translucent does have a faint pinkish tint, but isn't noticeable (on me), and the result is pretty much flawless coverage of shine.