Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.4

on 5/30/2018 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Best powder I’ve ever used, hands down. Unlike others, I love the scent (L’Origan). I don’t use powder over foundation anymore, but now I use it as a foundation in the summer. I live in a desert climate and summers are very hot, and this fine-milled powder doesn’t melt. Love it to bits.

on 4/17/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! HG status for sure. I have repurchased this at least 10 times. It is easy to purchase, can be found on Amazon for Canadians and pretty much any drug store in US. Cheap for A LOT of product. The downside is the packaging, however, the puff is a great addition. Extra coverage is my go-to. Keeps me HELLA matte all summer which is a necessity. Every oily skin gal needs this!

on 1/11/2018 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail alert. I bought this because I almost run out of my Laura Mercier translucent and have heard so many good things about this powder so I gave it a go. I am glad I did! I use it everyday on myself and other people too when I do their makeup. It makes your skin look smooth and flawless. After foundation, I use this with a soft and fluffy brush.

If your skin is very very oily like mine, you will love this! It also is cheap and so much product in a jar. Many people complain that it smells like grandma's perfume or old lady's makeup. I love it. Afterall, vintage makeup is very refreshing and always been interesting. The scent reminds me of those happy old days when I played with my mother's makeup. And when you have it on your face, the smell disappears anyway. Don't be such a bitch complaining about everything. lol This powder is tops!
I will definitely repurchase soon!

on 1/4/2018 4:06:00 PM

I've been using this off and on for over 30 years.. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, and even though I have a drawer full of loose and compact powders from Laura Mercier, MAC, NARS, Becca, Chanel, Urban Decay, Too Faced etc etc, nothing gives me an airbrushed finish, with amazing oil control like Coty Air spun. I don't bake, nor do I pack it on thick at my age, but I do use a large fluffy brush and blend into my t zone, (or if I need extra longevity that day I might use a damp beauty blender and pat a bit on some extra oily areas) and all over my nose and chin. I some times will use a light layer PRIOR to my foundation application, and it just gives your foundation so much more longevity. I normally use MAC Face and Body, or Becca Aqua Luminous foundations, since these aren't full coverage foundations, the Coty oomphs the coverage without looking cakey.. I always have a container on hand, and always will! Definitely recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My newest obsession. Patrickstarrr taught me to set my face with this and a damp beauty blender to even out acne scars/texture on his YouTube channel. While it's not a total miracle and my skin doesnt look PERFECT, it does an amazing job at evening the texture for sure. I am so impressed. Keeps me matte all day also. Not a fan of the fragrance, but it doesn't last long luckily. I have oily skin and I would imagine that for as matte as this is, people with dry skin wouldn't benefit from this product much. I will definitely keep using this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my goodness! I had thought that I had found the perfect powder when I started using Airspun in Honey Beige, but I when I decided to try this Translucent Extra Coverage one I couldn’t believe my face: simply flawless. I had avoided trying this for years because I assumed that either the ‘extra coverage’ was either not going to be truly any more coverage or, if it was, it was going to be cakey. Nothing could be further from the truth. It performs like the other Airspun powders except it truly just has that veil of extra coverage that makes the difference. A gem for sure. Will remain a staple in my makeup routine.

on 7/18/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly just picked this up at walmart because I was looking for a loose powder and couldn't find one I wanted purchase. I didn't do any research online on it which I usually do before purchasing it. I found this little gem hidden underneath all the nail polishes and brushes. When I first opened this powder, I could barely get past the potent smell and how the powder would come out a little after opening it. When I used it to set my maybelline age rewind concealer, my under eyes and face felt so soft and smooth! The first day I was wearing the powder, I was out from 9 am to 8 pm which is almost 12 hours and my face was a little oily(as per usual) but it was way better than when i used my bareminerals powder! My face is acne prone and it doesnt break out when I use this product. There are a couple of colors to choose from but I usually will go for naturally neutral or translucent extra coverage. Overall, the smell is something you can get past because it barely lingers or you can purchase the unscented version. The packaging isn't the greatest and the puff is not very useful(just use your own puffs/brushes). The price point is also amazing because it is less than $10 and you get A LOT of product for your money. The powder itself is awesome and I definitely will be repurchasing it. TRY IT PLEASE! if you don't like it, its very cheap so its ok:)

Edit: The translucent is where it's at. The extra coverage is too orange for me these days. I'll try mixing with the translucent to use it up. The original is the best there is.

OP: I'm 49 and have used this for years. Decades. It's never the wrong shade and sets beautifully. I've used both formulas and like both equally. There isn't a tremendous difference between the two, it's very subtle. Less than $10, so if you're paying more, stop. It will last forever. I wear it daily and maybe use one a year. And the people trying to scare with the talc...chill. please. This product has been around for generations without issue. Don't inhale or snort it and you're good to go. I apply with the puff, my own puff, or a brush, but prefer the puffs overall. It really covers well this way and doesn't smudge your foundation. Brush away the excess. A little goes a long way here too. It is hard to find but when I'm running low I can usually find it at Walgreens for less than $8. Scent doesn't linger. Now my 15 year old uses it too. Love this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Stunning! And I LIVE for the scent!!! 💋💋

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was quite a long time that I'd come to the conclusion that I have to live with my concealer creasing under my eyes. No primers, no fixing powder nothing could fix it. Until I heard from this hidden gem and since it was quite cheap I decided to give a shot.....Needless to say I'm loving it everyday now asking where you've been all my life????!!!! There's no creasing whatsoever and my foundation stays put for 10 hours!
The only thing I don't like is the smell but that vaporized quickly and I don't mind it that much.