Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.3

on 1/11/2018 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail alert. I bought this because I almost run out of my Laura Mercier translucent and have heard so many good things about this powder so I gave it a go. I am glad I did! I use it everyday on myself and other people too when I do their makeup. It makes your skin look smooth and flawless. After foundation, I use this with a soft and fluffy brush.

If your skin is very very oily like mine, you will love this! It also is cheap and so much product in a jar. Many people complain that it smells like grandma's perfume or old lady's makeup. I love it. Afterall, vintage makeup is very refreshing and always been interesting. The scent reminds me of those happy old days when I played with my mother's makeup. And when you have it on your face, the smell disappears anyway. Don't be such a bitch complaining about everything. lol This powder is tops!
I will definitely repurchase soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My newest obsession. Patrickstarrr taught me to set my face with this and a damp beauty blender to even out acne scars/texture on his YouTube channel. While it's not a total miracle and my skin doesnt look PERFECT, it does an amazing job at evening the texture for sure. I am so impressed. Keeps me matte all day also. Not a fan of the fragrance, but it doesn't last long luckily. I have oily skin and I would imagine that for as matte as this is, people with dry skin wouldn't benefit from this product much. I will definitely keep using this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was quite a long time that I'd come to the conclusion that I have to live with my concealer creasing under my eyes. No primers, no fixing powder nothing could fix it. Until I heard from this hidden gem and since it was quite cheap I decided to give a shot.....Needless to say I'm loving it everyday now asking where you've been all my life????!!!! There's no creasing whatsoever and my foundation stays put for 10 hours!
The only thing I don't like is the smell but that vaporized quickly and I don't mind it that much.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG status. Why this isn't a cult status, I'll never know. Yes, there's a bit of a scent, but the newest one I bought in the last few weeks isn't as scented as it used to be. This is great for those that are put off by the flowery scent.

What's fantastic about this product is that you don't even need liquid foundation. It provides a really good amount of coverage without having to layer it on and get that dreaded cake face.

If you do use liquid foundation under this, it will give you a beautiful airbrushed look, and won't conceal a luminous finish if that's the kind of foundation you use.

With that being said, if you notice that this is a little powdery looking, all you have to do is take a clean brush and swipe the excess off your face. Or you could use MAC fix+ spray and that will fix it too (so will putting any Micellar water in a spray bottle and using that, because it's essentially the same thing).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Works great as a setting powder. It really makes all the difference. I love how my makeup looks when I use this to set it.
My makeup lasts much longer then usual with this compared to others.
I am actually very fond of the scent lol. I really love retro type scents like this.
I think its very feminine and makes me feel happy when I use it.
I was scared that the color would be too light for my medium tone, like most "translucent" shades are, but this is pretty good. It sets my makeup and does not change the shade or leave a white cast to my skin. (it can if I apply too much though)
I use a fluffy powder brush to pat and gently buff this in. I also like the puff that comes with it and use it for a touch ups which I hardly ever need to do when I use this.
I only removed a small portion of the sticker covering the holes so that too much powder does not come out.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom use to have this laying around. I remember the smell even if I don't remember her totally made up a lot. Anyway-she bought me some for my birthday.. and its great! It absorbs lots of oil...it imparts light/medium coverage on its on..when u use it over foundation-you look flawless!! I love the smell :-) MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE LIMITED SHADES!!..I used a shade that was a bit too light but I still used it..that's my only gripe--more shades please!!!especially for darker girls like me...I am native American--so while I'm not very dark..Im a bit darker then the colors they are making. I think the darkest they carry is sun tan(??) And it looks kind of peachy.. and I dont like that since I have more of a yellowish undertone... but good work Coty for a great powder!!

on 3/27/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ok, this stuff is a gem. Sure it has chemicals in it, but it's not like ur gonna be using this on a daily basis. The packaging sucks, so you might have to put it in a different container. Other than that, it is an amazing translucent powder HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! The smell is nice too.

on 2/27/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this product!!!!!! This is by far the best loose powder on the market and once I discovered it I never went back to any other brand of loose powder!!! In a word this product is amazing!!!!

This is by far the best powder for setting your foundation and making it last all day! it repels moisture, humidity, sweat and all the things that can make your makeup look gross throughout the day. The texture of this powder is also super amazing it is AIRSPUN which means it is milled very, very fine and then is spun in the air which gives it the texture of silk!!!! It glides on and it doesn't have that coarse grainy texture that so many other loose powders have. Also this powder is truly translucent and blends beautifully with my light skin without giving me an artificial or orangey look which is a huge plus! This product also makes my face look gloriously matte without a hint of shine which is the whole reason I wear loose powder in the first place. The smell is a little grandma like but it's not unpleasant and actually doesn't bother me.....this is definitely my HG loose powder!!!!!

For those of you that prefer a matte finish to your face and want to keep that look going all day without any problems then I highly recommend Coty Airspun Loose Powder it is the best loose powder you will ever use!!!!!! Better then any high end product on the planet!!!! Get yourself over to CVS or Walgreens and get yourself some!!!!!

on 2/25/2014 5:18:00 PM

Great stuff!!! I use this on a daily basis but also use it whe doing hair and make up for pageants. Love the translucent. It lasts forever and is super cheap! I buy mine at CVS and sometimes find it marked down !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Come back to it again and again. Well made as it has been since the mid-30's, smells so feminine that Chloe herself figured out how to bottle the scent into a perfume called Love. I dont think it smells like an old lady, I think it smells like a vintage woman!
The formula is finely milled and even if I'm not wearing foundation, a light dusting of this helps to even my skin tone. I've had a few of my girl friends try this and attempt to steal it, I love that you can now find it in more places (CVS, Walmart and Target now carry it!) so I send them to the stores so they dont take mine!

Coty Airspun proves that if it aint broke, dont fix it.