Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

4.3

on 5/30/2018 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best powder ive ever used. It goes on a like a dream with my mac face and body foundation! It makes my foundation last longer and the finish is just natural almost like second skin. The only down side is yes you guessed it the AWFUL SMELL it reminds me of my grandma’s powder back in the day. Overall I love it! One tub will definitely last you ages. Will defi

on 3/31/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this as a finishing powder for my tzone. It's very smoothing. I have a LOT of powders because I have oily skin; I'm a fan and like to try many. This is one of the powders I reach for daily, and it's not even the right undertone for my skintone.

It has some oil control and legit makes my skin look what I call creamy matte. Its not chalky at all. I've even grown to like the scent because it reminds me of my grandma and there's that vintage appeal to the brand and product. I also like the art on the cap with all the mini puffs.

My undereye area is very dry and quite wrinkly for my age because of allergies. This powder doesn't make matters much worse most of the time (Maybelline Fit me loose powder emphasizes lines more for example), but If I feel my undereye that day is super dry and wrinkly because of allergies I use instead the Maybelline Shine free loose powder to set my concealer which I prefer for that area.

I'm NC 42 in Mac and I can still use this to set most of my face. It has a warm beige tint but it's translucent enough by the time I'm done applying it with a puff or fluffy brush it has blended in, though it DOES slightly change my foundation color. It looks good anyway and I always put blush and bronzer on top. Anyone NC 45 and above should steer clear of this, unless topping with a colored powder like Patrick Star does.

This hasn't broken me out or flared my acne in any way. And surprisingly I haven't had any allergies to the fragrance. It's a great, finely milled, pore blurring, affordable powder. Of course if you can afford something just as good, but fragrance free and with better packaging then by all means do that, but if you are on a strict budget ( or a vintage product lover) this powder delivers. The quality is there, it's just that it's messy.

Would recommend to anyone with a skintone NC 43 and below. I would repurchase. Even more so if they change the packaging. Took a lippie off for that.

on 1/11/2018 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail alert. I bought this because I almost run out of my Laura Mercier translucent and have heard so many good things about this powder so I gave it a go. I am glad I did! I use it everyday on myself and other people too when I do their makeup. It makes your skin look smooth and flawless. After foundation, I use this with a soft and fluffy brush.

If your skin is very very oily like mine, you will love this! It also is cheap and so much product in a jar. Many people complain that it smells like grandma's perfume or old lady's makeup. I love it. Afterall, vintage makeup is very refreshing and always been interesting. The scent reminds me of those happy old days when I played with my mother's makeup. And when you have it on your face, the smell disappears anyway. Don't be such a bitch complaining about everything. lol This powder is tops!
I will definitely repurchase soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My newest obsession. Patrickstarrr taught me to set my face with this and a damp beauty blender to even out acne scars/texture on his YouTube channel. While it's not a total miracle and my skin doesnt look PERFECT, it does an amazing job at evening the texture for sure. I am so impressed. Keeps me matte all day also. Not a fan of the fragrance, but it doesn't last long luckily. I have oily skin and I would imagine that for as matte as this is, people with dry skin wouldn't benefit from this product much. I will definitely keep using this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It was quite a long time that I'd come to the conclusion that I have to live with my concealer creasing under my eyes. No primers, no fixing powder nothing could fix it. Until I heard from this hidden gem and since it was quite cheap I decided to give a shot.....Needless to say I'm loving it everyday now asking where you've been all my life????!!!! There's no creasing whatsoever and my foundation stays put for 10 hours!
The only thing I don't like is the smell but that vaporized quickly and I don't mind it that much.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG status. Why this isn't a cult status, I'll never know. Yes, there's a bit of a scent, but the newest one I bought in the last few weeks isn't as scented as it used to be. This is great for those that are put off by the flowery scent.

What's fantastic about this product is that you don't even need liquid foundation. It provides a really good amount of coverage without having to layer it on and get that dreaded cake face.

If you do use liquid foundation under this, it will give you a beautiful airbrushed look, and won't conceal a luminous finish if that's the kind of foundation you use.

With that being said, if you notice that this is a little powdery looking, all you have to do is take a clean brush and swipe the excess off your face. Or you could use MAC fix+ spray and that will fix it too (so will putting any Micellar water in a spray bottle and using that, because it's essentially the same thing).

on 5/19/2015 3:26:00 PM

I love this to set my foundation. The only thing I am not a fan of is the smell...

on 5/3/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wonderful powder!!! Great staying power! Smell is retro/floral. Only warning is I need the honey toned translucent powder for my olive skin tone, wich is difficult to find. When I tried the more universal tone it muddled my foundation leaving me look very "cakefaced".

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Works great as a setting powder. It really makes all the difference. I love how my makeup looks when I use this to set it.
My makeup lasts much longer then usual with this compared to others.
I am actually very fond of the scent lol. I really love retro type scents like this.
I think its very feminine and makes me feel happy when I use it.
I was scared that the color would be too light for my medium tone, like most "translucent" shades are, but this is pretty good. It sets my makeup and does not change the shade or leave a white cast to my skin. (it can if I apply too much though)
I use a fluffy powder brush to pat and gently buff this in. I also like the puff that comes with it and use it for a touch ups which I hardly ever need to do when I use this.
I only removed a small portion of the sticker covering the holes so that too much powder does not come out.

on 10/15/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted to love this. I have to admit, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to makeup. Except for primers, foundation, and the occasional lipstick splurge, I don't like spending too much on makeup. I was excited about this because it's very affordable and has lots of good reviews. Sadly, it's not for me.

CONS
- My skin is not very sensitive but when I put this on, I get a slight stinging and itchy feeling.
- The scent is TOO STRONG. I'm guessing that's what's causing the sting/itchiness. There really shouldn't be that much fragrance in a face product. Isn't it a known fact that most ingredients that are used for fragrance are highly irritating?
- It's not truly transluscent. There's a little bit of a tint to it and it's on the pink side. Since I have yellow undertones, it's a bit off on me.

PROS
+ You get a lot of product for the price.
+ It's actually pretty decent as a finishing/setting powder. The texture is nice and silky, not chalky. The finish is natural with the slightest glow, not too dewy or shimmery and not too matte either. It adds an extra layer of "blur" to cover pores and lines. It helps hold back the oilies longer. Too bad that the cons I've mentioned are dealbreakers for me but if you're not sensitive to fragrance and you have a pink undertone, give this a shot.