Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29
Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Coty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder

on 2/24/2017 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea.

Prons:
- It's mildly little weight. I'm curious to try to original formula, maybe it would be even more light weight. But for a colour powder I'm happy. It doesn't fell heavy like many powders do. I even put the powder on my under eye and sometimes I bake with it
- Beautiful shade - I'm a very pale person, I struggle a lot to find a powder that doesn't add any orange, pink or yellow to my skin and this is just perfect. I even bake on my under eye and it looks so on point
- it settles all of my face perfectly
- It isn't drying - I'm very oily, but under my eyes it's really easy to make a powder look really drying and this one it's the best one that I've tried so far. It doesn't completely prevents creasing, but it does it's job.

Cons:
- Scent - If I want my face to smell like perfume I would put it after. This is so annoying! After 2 hours I can still smell it
- It doesn't do an extra job controlling oils. This isn't even a really a con for me, because the powder doesn't claim to do so. The powder does help with oils, because it's a powder! But I don't stay matte longer because of it. I don't mind really. I think the foundation should do the main job in that department.

Recommendations: Everybody could use, depending on your shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My HG powder baby!...Oh how I love thee...I really hope they continue to always have this product and never change it, it stays on all day helps with my extremely oily skin blurs pores, nice finish I have this in translucent and suntan, I absolutley love both, suntan is a gorgeous natural light tan, looks like skin, not orange like most powder. Just amazing, you get sooooo much product for a great price. Found mine at Kmart, I'm returning my Mac blot powder because why pay 30 when I can pay 7 for the same thing...can't live with out it. Smell yes is old ladyish but goes away, still worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this stuff and it is now HG status for me. I use it alone or over foundation. It helps my make up stay all day, I never have a problem with my make up wearing off. Sets foundation perfectly and when I wear it alone it looks very natural. Light weight, this is the perfect stuff for me.
Please see my complete review of this product under its Coty Airspun Loose Powder to get all the info I have on this product, this is the shade I buy, but the full review is under the general name.

on 1/16/2009 1:34:00 PM

Was desperately in need of powder and went for a quick fix....forgot how much I love this stuff! Makes me look airbrushed! Yes, the packaging can be a pain but I made it easier by punching holes in the plastic overlay with a nail. It's kind of a makeshift sifter. I personally love the scent as well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials