Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Filtered by age: 19-24
Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.5

on 4/10/2017 1:29:00 AM

OVERALL:: it's a 3/5 product for me, and I won't repurchase. The only reason I bout it was b/c of all the Youtuber and Instagramers said it was a HG product, maybe for them but not for me. Best of luck!! Summary: -no oil control -doesn't break me out -feel like there are better products -don't like the finish -HATE Packaging -smell doesn't linger after app. -won't be repurchasing It's okay. I will use all of the product up but won't buy it again. I just feel like there are better products that are equal or lesser value, like Rimmel Matte powder, or my FAV is NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder-Translucent (I get it at target), both of which are of equal or lesser value and I get a better finish. One of the main things that this powder does that I Do Not like is it has a very unnatural finish. I'm not talking about a matte/flat finish, to be honest I can't really explain it, I just don't like it. I.kind of feel like it's the color it gives me. I know, I know it's translucent but I feel like it has a pinkish undertone to, and that's what gives me the unnatural finish, b/c I'm neutral leaning more towards yellow tone. Maybe it's all in my head, but it really is how I feel. As far as keeping my oils at bay, it sucks. I'll use it/bake it/ push it into my skin doesn't matter my Tzone will be oily in ~4 hours (with Rimmel I can go about 8H). Staying power, outside of my Tzone is good, I'll get about 8hours from it. PACKAGING: I hate the packaging. You HAVE TO keep the product up right, otherwise your going to get powder all over. I don't use the puff that comes with it, I threw it out so I can't say if the puff helps the powder stay in the container. It will last you a long time, I've had it about 4months and I still have about half the product left, that's about every other day use. It's good for baking, no flash back. It doesn't break me out, but not very many products do. I have a sensitive nose, and the smell doesn't bother me but I think that's b/c it doesn't linger once applied to the skin.

on 2/7/2017 3:55:00 PM

I bought this powder off amazon as I was looking for a translucent loose powder that wouldn't make me look orange. This powder is a true translucent and is one of the first i've found that doesn't make me orange. For $19 you do get a lot of product. It is 2.3 oz and it will last me quite a while. A little goes a long way. I was hoping this would be good for baking my under eye concealer but it seems to get a little bit cakey and dry on my undereyes when i have tried to bake with it. But i do like it a lot for setting my foundation overall. Keeps my oily t-zone matte pretty well all day. I don't usually use the puffs that come included with powders but I have been using the puff that comes with it and I like it. I use the puff to apply the powder lightly all over my face and neck then use a powder brush to blend it in. I will keep using this product and plan to try it with different concealers for baking my undereyes

on 11/20/2016 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this powder for over a year now (still have half left!). It smells like a grandma but is effective to set makeup and touch up your shine throughout the day. I have very oily skin, so nothing works to keep the shine at bay for the whole day, but this does a better job than anything I have used prior. Doesnt look or feel heavy. I was worried it would break me out due to the fragrance but i have had no trouble. Very affordable. I bought it on Amazon since it's not available in store in Canada. Will repurchase.

on 6/28/2016 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG setting powder that really works on my oily skin. Without this, i have to blot my face (esp t-zone area) for every 30 MINUTES. Yes. 30 minutes. This powder has really great oil control and it does not make me breakout. This powder keeps my skin looking nice and matte for freaking 3 hours (sometimes more). 10 stars from me

on 4/8/2016 6:21:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!! Before this I used ELF HD loose powder which was ok, then bought Laura Mercier ($22 for a travel size) and then this for $6 at Kmart and actually prefer this to the LM one. I actually love the smell and the package doesn't bother me. I just keep the puff in there to control it from getting everywhere and then pour a little in the cap when I use. The translucent extra coverage has a slight beige color to it, which is fine with me because that's my foundation color and it doesn't seem to alter anything but I do put this on my foundation before I highlight and contour. I really feel like it gives me a nice matte airbrushed finish to my face and sets my makeup nicely. Love to apply with either damp BB or damp RT sponge. Will definitely repurchase and for $6 it's at least worth a try.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best powder ever !!! Nothing else compares and it lasts forever

on 1/20/2016 6:24:00 PM

Very happy with this product! It stays ALL day. Make sure you don't use too much or it cakes and sticks to dry spots. VERY little and it works (:

one of the better drugstore loose powders i have tried, however if i ever repurchased, i will be opting for the plain translucent powder rather than the extra coverage. the extra coverage version barely provides any coverage anyway, and is a little orangey on my fair-ish skin but it's not THAT noticeable (mac nc20 during hotter seasons, nc15 during cooler seasons). smell is a little overpowering at first, but disappears within a few minutes. does an okay job controlling oil, but i find that i still have to blot after about 3-4 hours. clings to dry patches if i'm not careful though.

on 11/8/2015 1:10:00 PM

One of the best translucent powders I have owned. ❤️ the only problem is everytime I open it powder flys everywhere, and a lot of product goes to waste. So I had to apply a big piece of tape to cover the holes while I finish the product that's on top.

its no consequence that this powder has a 4.4 out of 5 stars. when you do as much shopping as i do you rely solely on .. "ok does it has at least 4.0 out of 5"
i bought this based on reviews. i have acne prone skin oily combo nc 20/25 i use this to set/bake my concealor and it really is a true gem. i think it really does help brighten and i have used ben nye banana powder before.
i do think that with a primer powder and setting spray this will literally last 10 hrs or longer.. the smell is strong but it goes away and i thought it would irritate my skin but it didnt. it can also be messy but just keep the puff in the container. i think a little goes a long way i do not recommend to keep reapplying the powder bc it will get cakey. if you are going to bake dip ur brush into enough powder and pat it on ONCE eveningly if you feel like you missed a spoty use whats left over on ur brush(if you dip again its going to look cakey) leave for 5 min and swipe off there is deffinately a difference.
one of the best buys for $7 at walgreens..