Buxom Lips Lip Gloss - ALL

Buxom Lips Lip Gloss - ALL

4.2

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love them. My lips are left cute and plumpy. I agree that they are on the stickier side, but it does allow for them not to get absorbed by your lips. They don't start to get tacky or peel either. I apply just after eating and that's it.

The first time I tried Buxom lip glosses and polishes was in a set I bought at Sephora. Overall I like them, some colors more than others. White Russian is a classic. Lavander Cosmo is gorgeous. like the tingly sensation (yet not burning) and how cool and fresh it feels on the lips because of the mint smell. It lasts okay, nothing overwhelming. But I think there are many other lipglosses that are just as good as this one. I don't know if I would repurche it....

on 11/17/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought I set that came with 6 of these lip glosses and I did like them. What really impressed me is how long they stay on your lips,even after eating or drinking. Usually lip glosses you have to reapply often,but not this ones.
What I dont like about em is that they have way too much glitter,all of them,I couldnt find one without glitter.
The smell/taste is wayyy to minty,and dont get me wrong I love mint,but this is just unbearable.
The only reason I will not repurchase is the glitter,I dont like my lips looking like a disco ball

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in a few shades. The popular "White Russian" (though White Russian is a lip cream..? it is very glossy/glittery to me) and "Debbie" (great spring/summer shade) and a couple other shades. All of the shades are very flattering whether my skin is it's usual pale tone or even when I am tanned. However, the tingle for me with these is too strong, almost unbearable. I think many skin tones can wear many shades of this. But the tingle factor is definitely there! I guess it is a good thing that I love the shades so much and how they make my lips look (not really 'plumped,' but a little fuller/lush looking), that I am willing to 'suffer' on occasion with these. Definitely not a deterrent in me repurchasing!

on 8/9/2016 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the way these look in the tube. They are just so pretty.

When I put them on, all the love goes away.

I don't like that they are so sticky, they put that awful mint in to make them burn my lips, and my lips feel drier after wearing them.

I even tried the ones without the mint, but they are still very sticky and drying.

But they sure are pretty on.

I will slowly use them up, but I won't repurchase.

on 8/28/2016 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the colors Dominique and sarina; both look beautiful on the lips. I love the intense tingly feeling and plumping effect this gloss gives; it is not painful like the too faced injection lip plumper. While they are sticky, I feel that it allows the gloss to stay on longer compared to an ordinary lip gloss. Even when I eat and drink, most of the gloss and glitter stay on the lips. My lips feel very moisturized and cool for hours. While there are many different colors, I find that all look the same after a few hours of wear since only the glitter is left; the difference in color is only apparent upon first application. I would choose this gloss over dior's lip maximized and the NARS glosses. This lip gloss's tingly feeling lasts longer than dior's and is much more intense; the price is also more reasonable and achieves the same effect. The NARS glosses don't have that nice tingly feeling and the buxom lip glosses plump more.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am not a big fan of lip gloss. My hair gets stuck in it, they're usually not very pigmented, and most of them are gone within an hour on me. Buxom's lip glosses are the only ones that I will reach for. The colors are vibrant and they stay for hours! I wish they offered more duos of smaller sizes or single travel size tubes, but this is by far my favorite lip gloss out there!

on 12/18/2015 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I try to avoid 'cute lip gloss' traps, but every time I go to Sephora I find myself intrigued by these glosses. I have a few, for example a sheer berry that I am obsessed with ( berry blast) and my new favorite is a pink neutral gloss ( Kristen). I was telling my friend that yes, the gloss is light in color but I love it the formula so much and I was like, why did I get a light pink gloss, she said 'some people just like glossed lips' and it hit me, yes I like glossy lips! Except I used to be annoyed by glossy lips but this formula is not gross at all. these are worth checking out.

on 2/8/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have two versions and shades of this. I have the Full On Lip Polish in Brandi, which is a brownish deep red with sparkle. I don't care much for the color (I got it on sale for $5) but the formula is amazing! It's super shiny and somehow smooths out my lips. If my lips start out flaky and gross, by the end of using this they are smooth and feel amazing. I'm not sure about the plumping effect this claims to have but I don't really but lip glosses for that so I don't care. I give this formula 4 lippies only because it is a little sheer for my taste but the problem is it isn't buildable. Also, it doesn't last through eating and drinking which I expect out of high end lip glosses. The other one I have is a Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Hey Baby, which is a sort of light-medium bubblegum pink color. This one really is full bodied and offers moisturizing, shiny lip color that is semi-opaque. This formula is also amazing and feels amazing. It doesn't emphasize flakes or patches. I give this 4 lippies just because it doesn't last through eating and drinking which, again, I expect from high end lip glosses. All in all though, awesome products.

on 7/27/2015 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Love this stuff! Its high quality and stays for hours without a touch up! I'm hoping for more shades soon!