Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick - Angel's Blush

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is a super cute frosty pink color and it's so fun and light:)
However, it is very drying and makes my lips look chapped and flaky!
The packaging is really chic and looks high-end, even though Neutrogena is drugstore<3
Overall, I would buy this again.

PS. This is a simple way to fix the flakiness problem...apply one light coat of your favorite lip conditioner or Chapstick and voila! Problem solved:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this lipstick. It looks so very beautiful in the clear plastic tube and contains spf. That is where my love ends. Let me just say for starters that I was very fortunate to buy this lipstick on sale for $5 because honestly it is grossly overpriced for a drugstore lipstick, and a poor one at that. Angel's blush is a slightly blue toned nudey pink lipstick with tiny flecks of shimmer. When applied, it looks glossy and feels creamy. However, the lipstick feels very gritty when you rub your lips together. The formula is ultra drying--despite the initial creamy texture--and I found myself have very chapped and flaky lips when using this alone all day. I decided after several weeks of use to discard the leftover lipstick because I grew to hate it. Also, the application of this is product is somewhat gloopy and uneven. Oh, I can go on and on....but I will stop complaining. Please don't waste your money on this lipstick..review OVER!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this like two years ago and I wore it once because then I got into MAC lipsticks. I went into a phase where I would not wear any other lipsticks unless they were by MAC. I recently pulled this out again and let me tell you I love it! I don't really find it frosty and it glides on very smooth! I would say it's very creamy and the color is just so pretty. I'm not very good at explaining colors, but this is a very pretty pink. I have been wearing it for like 3 days straight and that's huge for me lol!