Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick - Angel's Blush

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I only got this b/c it was 50% off at CVS and it was recommeneded on a blog. I am a sucker for light pink lip products, so I automatically chose this color w/o thinking. In the store it didn't look frosty or shimmery at all, but when I first put it on my lips, I was shocked by the frostiness (and I am not a fan of frosty l/s). I wore it all day yesterday, and it has really grown on me. It is not drying at all and wears very comfortably, almost like a lipbalm. That says a lot b/c almost all lipsticks (even ones that claim to be moisturizing) dry out my lips. I have very pigmented lips and a light coat of this adds just enough pink to work w/ my lip color and the frost comes off more like a glossy sheen; very natural looking. I suppose this is very very fine frost and it allows the color to last longer on the lips and wears off pretty evenly. I don't really reapply unless I eat, but I do remoisten my lips every so often w/ a dab of lipbalm. Has a slight sweet smell, but it fades almost immediately. Took away one star, b/c I'm not a fan of the clear packaging and would still prefer no frost.