Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick - Angel's Blush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is a super cute frosty pink color and it's so fun and light:)
However, it is very drying and makes my lips look chapped and flaky!
The packaging is really chic and looks high-end, even though Neutrogena is drugstore<3
Overall, I would buy this again.

PS. This is a simple way to fix the flakiness problem...apply one light coat of your favorite lip conditioner or Chapstick and voila! Problem solved:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this like two years ago and I wore it once because then I got into MAC lipsticks. I went into a phase where I would not wear any other lipsticks unless they were by MAC. I recently pulled this out again and let me tell you I love it! I don't really find it frosty and it glides on very smooth! I would say it's very creamy and the color is just so pretty. I'm not very good at explaining colors, but this is a very pretty pink. I have been wearing it for like 3 days straight and that's huge for me lol!

I loved everything about this product. It is a beautiful color and it does come out sheer but that makes it versatile and wearable for every day. Color can be built up by adding layers if that's what you're after. It comes out super moisturizing and the spf 20 is an added bonus. Comparable to a pigmented moisturizing lip balm. Will definately repurchase!

on 4/21/2010 6:35:00 PM

The color in the tube is a light coral pink, which looks really cute ... If only the lipstick itself wasn't sheer. When I put it on my lips, it doesn't actually look like much, and it's actually a bit frosty, making it look more lilac than pink for w/e reason. Also, so called moisturizing formula really doesn't prove true at all, and it doesn't glide on smoothly either, so much for that. While I do like the color, it doesn't come out that way on your lips, and for $10 you'd think Neutrogena would put out a better product. I do like the SPF 20, but since it doesn't glide smoothly, I reach more for my Maybelline MoistureExtreme lipsticks w/ SPF 15. All the products in Neutrogena's makeup line are no less than $7, which is really expensive ... The only thing I'd bother trying from now is their foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hated it looked too frosty and didn't glide on smoothly.

on 9/1/2009 2:26:00 PM

I love the packaging of this product. The clear tube is so cute. I actually really love the whole product. I found that the color doesn't show up as well without a primer. If I use a nude lipstick or spackle or any other primer, the color is so pretty. It is a nice pink, but with a little coral/ peach. I find that is is extremely moisturizing and a great everyday color. It even has SPF! I love this, if only it was a bit more affordable...

on 5/12/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
Clear container is durable and cute :)
Color is a pretty coral pink
Cons:
When you apply it on your lips it dosen't feel moisturizing. It feels more grainy. If you try to apply lipgloss over it, it flakes into the gloss leaving parts with no lipstick. It is too pricey ($10) for it to not moisturize.

I was actually disapointed in this lipstick. I really wanted to love it.
I would not buy, the quality is not worth the price.

on 3/16/2009 8:32:00 PM

Price= too pricey for a drugstore brand
Smell= has a good smell. almost fruity and sweet
Lasting power= moderate
Pigmentation= Good.

- Has spf 20
- Love this color. Right amount of pink
- when I wear this, it gives my face such a flush. I look awake and fresh.
- very moisturizing. Not sticky at all.

Neutrogena has done it again. =)

Every time I went to my local drugstore I would pick up this color and then put it down again as I thought it was way too expensive for a Neutrogena lipstick, which I couldn't even try before check out. However, I ended up buying it one day and I'm glad I did! The color is a light pastel pink with peachy undertones. Because I'm a neutral to warm PPP, these shades tend to flatter my complexion more than cooler light pink shades. The name "Angel's Blush" is perfect for this lipstick as it's an entirely angelic and innocent looking light pink when applied. The only drawback that I can think of is the staying power which is moderate. However I think that's to be expected since it's a glossy lipstick. The SPF 20 is a big plus. But still think the price could and should be lower considering that it's a drugstore brand.