Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick - Angel's Blush

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

This is an exact dupe for Mac's creme cup lipstick!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this like two years ago and I wore it once because then I got into MAC lipsticks. I went into a phase where I would not wear any other lipsticks unless they were by MAC. I recently pulled this out again and let me tell you I love it! I don't really find it frosty and it glides on very smooth! I would say it's very creamy and the color is just so pretty. I'm not very good at explaining colors, but this is a very pretty pink. I have been wearing it for like 3 days straight and that's huge for me lol!

on 9/1/2009 2:26:00 PM

I love the packaging of this product. The clear tube is so cute. I actually really love the whole product. I found that the color doesn't show up as well without a primer. If I use a nude lipstick or spackle or any other primer, the color is so pretty. It is a nice pink, but with a little coral/ peach. I find that is is extremely moisturizing and a great everyday color. It even has SPF! I love this, if only it was a bit more affordable...

on 5/12/2009 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
Clear container is durable and cute :)
Color is a pretty coral pink
Cons:
When you apply it on your lips it dosen't feel moisturizing. It feels more grainy. If you try to apply lipgloss over it, it flakes into the gloss leaving parts with no lipstick. It is too pricey ($10) for it to not moisturize.

I was actually disapointed in this lipstick. I really wanted to love it.
I would not buy, the quality is not worth the price.

on 3/16/2009 8:32:00 PM

Price= too pricey for a drugstore brand
Smell= has a good smell. almost fruity and sweet
Lasting power= moderate
Pigmentation= Good.

- Has spf 20
- Love this color. Right amount of pink
- when I wear this, it gives my face such a flush. I look awake and fresh.
- very moisturizing. Not sticky at all.

Neutrogena has done it again. =)

on 11/29/2008 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I tend to waffle on Neutrogena products - some of them I love, some of them leave me blotchy-skinned and itchy. This lipstick falls into the former category.

The MoistureShine lipsticks are new, and I picked up Angel's Blush, a flat pale pink with peach undertones. The color is comparable to MAC's Fanfare, but with more pink. It's absolutely gorgeous, especially with a smokey or heavily lined eye. It's pretty pigmented - a few swipes cover my medium-rosy lips. It goes on smooth and doesn't feel particularly gritty or uncomfortable, but not soft and balmy either. It has SPF 20, which I appreciate.

This lipstick is pricey for the drugstore - it cost about $10 at CVS. But I like the formula, and am curious about the other colors, so I'm willing to shell out for a few more.