Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipstick - Angel's Blush

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is a super cute frosty pink color and it's so fun and light:)
However, it is very drying and makes my lips look chapped and flaky!
The packaging is really chic and looks high-end, even though Neutrogena is drugstore<3
Overall, I would buy this again.

PS. This is a simple way to fix the flakiness problem...apply one light coat of your favorite lip conditioner or Chapstick and voila! Problem solved:)

I loved everything about this product. It is a beautiful color and it does come out sheer but that makes it versatile and wearable for every day. Color can be built up by adding layers if that's what you're after. It comes out super moisturizing and the spf 20 is an added bonus. Comparable to a pigmented moisturizing lip balm. Will definately repurchase!

on 4/21/2010 6:35:00 PM

The color in the tube is a light coral pink, which looks really cute ... If only the lipstick itself wasn't sheer. When I put it on my lips, it doesn't actually look like much, and it's actually a bit frosty, making it look more lilac than pink for w/e reason. Also, so called moisturizing formula really doesn't prove true at all, and it doesn't glide on smoothly either, so much for that. While I do like the color, it doesn't come out that way on your lips, and for $10 you'd think Neutrogena would put out a better product. I do like the SPF 20, but since it doesn't glide smoothly, I reach more for my Maybelline MoistureExtreme lipsticks w/ SPF 15. All the products in Neutrogena's makeup line are no less than $7, which is really expensive ... The only thing I'd bother trying from now is their foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hated it looked too frosty and didn't glide on smoothly.