4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I love these larger bubble bars from Lush because I break them into quarters and get four uses out of one. This one - not a huge huge fan of the smell most days (I usually reach for sweeter smells like Comforter and Twilight), but occasionally I am in the mood for it. It smells clean and earthy. And makes a ton of bubbles. Turns the water a fun blue color!

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I got a ton of bubbles out of this one and should have broken it into smaller pieces. It turned my bathwater a gorgeous violet-blue color. I really enjoyed the patchouli - frankincense fragrance blend as well. It is not very moisturizing or oily so is good for warmer months when my skin isn't dry. Will definitely by this bubble bar again.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

5 years ago

This is the 3rd bubble bar I tried from lush...and I bought this for just under $11 CAD. This product smells like Patchouli and Frankincense.... which reminds me of the stuff churches smell like during Christmas... I tried this bubble bar because the staff recommended it... The bar is very large, so I divide mine into quarters and I get lots of bubbles even with just 1/4 of the bar... But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the bubble bar. It also makes lots of bubbles and turns my water blue! I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products. This bubble bar is not my favourite bubble bar though... something in it made my skin kinda irritated... I'm not sure if it's the Frankincense oil or the patchouli... I still have 1/2 of the bar left, so I'll test it again... also, this product is not very moisturizing (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail... I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And TADA!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming. Especially with this scent...I found it slightly too strong... I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again... I'm still on the fence... I prefer my comforter and mr. brightside over this product... Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

like all lush products it just comes in recycled grease proof paper. it smells so so so good, and produces lovely bubbles. i've been using it for over ten years, my family home always smells of it. it smells like frankincense - it smells expensive. a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Absolutely love this. Turns the water and amazing blue colour, smells delicious and warm, and leaves my skin feeling lovely. Doesn't make as much bubbles As other bars such as the comforter but it's still so so lovely!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

ik think this bubble bar smells AMAZING!!!! the scent is so gorgeous <3 but i'm disappointed of the amout of bubbles it makes. I think this is not the best bubble bar but eh this one is definitely not bad!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

this is the lush product I've been coming back for since I was first introduced to them in 2006. I don't have it cut, I break it into small chunks and usually I can get about 6 or 7 baths out of it. it smells like frankensense and myrh with a bit of cinnamon thrown in. it's like a dark room from the 60's and I just love it. my only problem is the sucker dries out quick which makes it hard to break. I think I need to keep it in Tupperware or something. otherwise I simply adore this thing!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I like the smell, the bubbles, and the color. It's a great for bubble baths. I break it up into chunks with a knife and I can get a lot of baths out of it.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Whoa. Where to start with this. This was my first bubble bar from LUSH and I was in Aawww. If you like patchouli, this is a winner. I only used a half dollar size of the bar and my tub was filled with bubbles and the scent was crazy strong! The water was sapphire blue which reminded me of Cancun. After 10 minutes the patchouli scent turned into a sweet scent that was comforting. When I got out of the tub my skin was soft and heavily fragranced, but not sickening. My tub wasn't stained blue ( bonus) and my bathroom smelled heavenly even into the next night! My husband who hates patchouli even said he loved the scent! This bar is a big winner with the bubbles, the scent, and the usage.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

8 years ago

I heard a bad review about this product on YouTube, and they were right. This bubble bar smells like dirt. Wouldn't buy again, sorry Lush!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium