Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect 587 Lace Beige

No Image

on 11/3/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first CD lip gloss and is definitely my last. While I like the color, this gloss has no staying power. I don't think it even lasts an hour
on my lips. Reminds me of the drugstore variety of lip gloss that comes off almost as soon as you put it on. I constantly have to reapply. I will stick to Chanel lip gloss in the future. Their brand stays on my lips forever. I really wanted to like this product but was sadly disappointed.

I love Dior this gloss and Dior glosses in general. Dior glosses are not sticky at all and are so creamy. I use this color to tone down red lipsticks and such. This definitely wont be my last Dior gloss purchase, I plan to never buy another brand again, unless they change the formula.

on 12/29/2009 11:38:00 PM

I tried this in store, so maybe my review isn't 100% accurate, but I was instantly repulsed by this lipgloss.
Upon application, it had no glossiness, barely any shine. No matter how gorgeous the color is, I expect more from a lipgloss that has "ultra gloss reflect" as its name. This is very good for people who want subtle shine, but for people like me, I'll stick w/ Victoria's Secret lipglosses for "Ultra Shine" and glossiness.
Also, it was not moisturizing at all and somewhat settled into the fine lines on my lips.

on 2/5/2009 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love love love these glosses! This is my first one and I plan on getting many more. This is a perfect blank nude for my NW45 complexion and I want more of them. It has no shimmer, which I love and Sephora's around me keep running out of these so others must think they are incredible as well. I will continue to purchase!

on 11/26/2008 1:41:00 PM

This was my first Dior gloss, and judging from the quality, it won't be my last! Sephora describes this color as "plum beige," and I would say that's a fairly accurate description. It's a plummy-pinky brown gloss with nice pigment, but not overly dark. The shine is really incredible, and it has fabulous 'slip'- feels very silky on the lips. Most of the Dior colors seem to have shimmer, but this color does not, and that's one of the things I love about it. It's so shiny, but not shimmery. It's reasonably long lasting for a gloss and leaves the lips feeling slightly moisturized after wearing off. I love the sleek clear and silver packaging, and the brush applicator is wonderful- no problem with splayed bristles. Also, there is no discernible scent/taste to the gloss- big plus for me! These glosses are expensive, but if you find a color you love, I think it's worth the splurge for the quality product. I would definitely repurchase this gloss.