Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Cider Berry

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

1 review

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5%, zinc oxide 2.1%. Other ingredients: diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, petrolatum, hydrogenated polyisobutene, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, pomegranate sterols, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, coffee seed extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, cholesterol, tribehenin, lauryl pca, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemaloate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sorbitan isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, palmitoyl oligopeptide, silica, tin oxide. May contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, red 6, yellow 6 lake, bismuth oxychloride, red 33 lake, red 28 lake.

on 3/7/2013 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Clinique's Cider Berry is a soft neutral red / berry pink that is not too intense which makes it great for office/day time . The color nicely complements my hazel/green eyes and mature fair skin. Non-drying and comes in a quality metal case that's quite classy. My go to lipstick for all occasions. It pairs nicely with Shiseido's powder blush in Petal.

Update 3/25/2013: Sadly, Cliniques's Cider Berry lipstick seem to fade to an orangey-pink on my lips (oxidation maybe) within hours after applying. My positive comments above still stand, but somehow I can no longer wear this shade/color. I exchanged for Clinique's Currant Berry (High Impact) which has more pink tones and definitely complements my NC coloring. If the budget allows, when its time to repurchase a lip product, I'll check out Chantecaille or Chanel which are probably more wearable and flattering on my mature skin.