Product Review Image -LUSH "Bohemian" soap (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

3.1

42%
would repurchase
3.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/26/2004

The bohemian soap, along with "honey i washed the kids" *(hehe cute name), were among my very first purchases at LUSH! (gosh where have i been?) This soap is yellow, and smells lightly of lemons (but not in a lysol-sorta way). I love it. Makes my skin feel smooth, and does not dry it out, which is a huge plus for me! :) I would definately repurchase this, but first, i gotta test …Read more

About reviewer (377 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBlack

3.0

Jun/08/2004

Smells very very faintly of lemons. If it was a tad bit stronger I would repurchase, but what little scent it does have dissapears by the time the bar is half gone.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

HairBrown

3.0

Mar/12/2004

I love the smell of this soap. If only it had a little more scent. Its good in the morning as a little pick-me-up. Its like a summery lemonade smell.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

HairBlond

Jan/12/2004

I originally bought this for my fiance b/c it looked like a somewhat masculine soap but I always end up using it myself whenever he leaves it in the shower. I love that fresh lemonade scent. The soap itself is very mild in appearance but it creates a decent lather and isn't too drying. I'd buy this again.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Sep/25/2003

I've tested a couple Lush soaps and they were all pretty good (Temptation being my fav!). This just isn't for me. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Fortunately Lush soaps aren't all that expensive, and everyone wants to try them, so you can swap them easily.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

Sep/22/2003

I like this soap so much (that's why I gave the 5 lipsticks), but I wont buy this again coz it makes me itch eveytime I use it. Maybe my skin is just too sensitive to lime kinda thing. I wish I cpuld use this soap =(

About reviewer (85 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/29/2003

This one just isn't for me. I think this is the only Lush soap that I won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromPeggyA

Aug/25/2003

This soap smelled good when I first received it but the scent quickly disappeared once it had been in my shower for a few days. I think this soap cleans well but it leaves my skin feeling stripped of moisture. I would not buy this particular Lush soap again.

About reviewer (821 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/23/2003

Agree with all the other reviews, this scent just does not have enough "oomph". I like my soap/gel fragrances to last on me after I'm out of the bath, but if they don't it's ok too. This however, doesn't even smell while I'm IN the bath! Very weak, somewhat reminiscent of Joy dishwashing soap. A disappointment after the other Lush soaps which are marvelous. They …Read more

About reviewer (407 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/01/2003

I do like this soap, but for some reason it smells a bit more like pineapple than lemon to me! Of course, it's actually a lemon scented soap so obviously it's just me. It's a very fresh, clean scent that's not overly sweet, and it lathers nicely although it doesn't leave behind much of a scent. Not the kind of thing I'd purchase over and over again but it's …Read more

About reviewer (901 reviews)

Age