Product Review Image -LUSH "Bohemian" soap (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

3.1

price range

Reviews

frommeenz

Jun/07/2007

Smells like pure lemon peel and something else.. can't quite put my finger on it but it's a tad more exotic than sexy peel. Pretty swirls.. I keep this in my SO's bathroom in hopes that it will scent the bathroom up like rockstar does in mine.. but nothing. It's supposed to clear skin (not blemishes, but "spots") and I can't say it has done anything in that dept.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

2.0

Apr/24/2007

This soap is ok. Very Citrusy..lively. One of the first soaps that stuck out to me (scent wise).

About reviewer (357 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

Mar/01/2007

Oh yes! This'll put some ZING in your step at 7am, I'm telling you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

1.0

Jan/06/2007

I LOVE lemon scented things and this soap smells like *NOTHING*....I wouldn't even go as far to say the scent is faint, honestly it is so unscented and was a total waste of money!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/13/2006

This scent, which reminds me of Lemonheads candy, is perfect for a morning shower or post-workout pick-me-up. Bohemian lathers well and while it's not as moisturizing as some of LUSH's other soaps, I didn't find it drying at all. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

Jul/12/2006

I agree with the people who say this soap smells faintly of lemons. The Lush Times say that this soap will wake up and inspire sleepy artists, but that's really pushing it. Instead, sleepy artists will fall asleep in the tub with the abandoned Bohemian soap nearby. Strangely enough, the scent reminds me of a soap used at school when I was in kindergarten (!).

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/07/2006

This soap smells amazing - a very crisp, bright lemon, very reminiscient of fresh lemonade. It lathers well, but I find it a little drying - not as moisturizing as other Lush soaps I've tried. The scent doesn't linger very long, but it's very eye-opening while you're using it. I would purchase again, but I know I have to use a lot of body lotion once I've used it. The …Read more

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/23/2006

i liked the smell/scent veeery much. like a real lemon, naturally and fresh. but after a while, not too naturally and a little bit weird(maybe a little but soapy). cleanse very well but dont moisturize. doesnt dry out very much, just a little but. this was my first lush product. loved it first but now it isnt somethimg special. i recommend just buy 50g and that's enough.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/23/2006

Whilst I love the smell, I found that it dried out my skin way too much. Squeaky clean, but not a feeling I enjoy terribly. I prefer some of the other soaps to this.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

2.0

Mar/28/2006

How pathetic! It's like sandstone with the good stuff removed. It's a faint, barely there lemon scented soap... and that's about it. While pretty to look at, this is drying on the skin and once it's unwrapped the scent completely disappears from the bar. I give it 2 lipsticks cause it smells good while it's still scented.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOther, Other