Product Review Image -LUSH "Bohemian" soap (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

3.1

price range

Reviews

fromMuriel

Jan/31/2016

Rec'd a sample of Bohemian with my last LUSH order. Smells ok, lemony fresh. Lathered so-so. Seemed a little drying,but I didn't finish the sample & tossed it instead so I'm not the best judge for that aspect.
I prefer Sexy Peel for a citrusy clean. ????

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/22/2015

overall rating-4- at first this soap smelt georgous so i bought it started using it and i loved it. the first thing i noticed was that it hardly lathered up. the second thing it that the scent doesnt last long at all on your body and the last thing is tht ive had it fora couple of months now and even though ive been keeping it in a good place the scent has just completely gone on the actualy soap …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Mar/14/2014

Smells fresh and lemony, but the lather is terrible. Probably the worst lathering soap I've used from Lush, and it's a tad drying. Cleans pretty well though, but the drying and sub par lather are disappointing. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (396 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jan/30/2014

The smell is quite nice, but not very strong and I don't notice it after I've gotten out of the shower. I also found that if you rub the bar directly on your skin, it doesn't lather very well. I prefer Miranda over Bohemian soap.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

fromamswtr

Nov/03/2013

I am a huge Lush fan. I don't usually go for bar soaps but Lush really is one of the best companies for soap. Bohemian soap smells very clean and fresh. It has a bright lemon scent, more like lemonade than straight up lemons. There is a bit of sweetness. I love citrus scents so this soap was right up my alley. If you don't like citrus then don't go near this soap. I love how clean …Read more

About reviewer (924 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

May/21/2013

This is 'okay' smells like lemons isn't very memorable,

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

May/14/2013

Smell of lemon Heaven. Lathers well but is drying. My go to summer soap, makes me feel fresh and clean

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jan/27/2013

PROS
cleans well
pleasant scent...very light

CONS
almost too light of a fragrance
drying
doesn't lather well

Sexy Peel > Bohemian

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromCimCim

Dec/22/2012

I really like this soaps smell but I would rather use it for my hands. It doesnt make me feel "clean". I would choose Sexy Peel over this.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

Feb/12/2012

I love the smell of this. It reminds me of fresh lemonade. I picked it up because I loved the name and I ended up loving the smell also. I like fresh and fruity smell. I agree with others who say it doesn't lather well, but it still gets me clean. I would prob repurchase this because of the lemony smell.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral